Help FizX Lite FizX BAM FP FizX and FizX Lite conversation

Future Pinball
Ok....I am using "Fix 3.2",and as I am not very informed on this topic "Tweaker", I don't know if there is a difference between the various Tweaker or any updates made to it.
So to summarize: (one note: I have yet to try this Tweaker)
1)in version 3.0, you need to put a "dmd" to me unaware, to make the Tweaker work......popotte's suggestion,(thanks JP @Popotte )
so if I have a table that doesn't have a "dmd" like in "EM" what do I do and how do I display the Tweaker...?
2)in version 3.2 it is not necessary added the "dmd"? and if I have a table "EM"?
3)I noticed that to activate this Tweaker you need to activate the F/G keys...Ok, a question about this: can I change them with other keys?
4)the Tweaker provided by George(above) is not the one in Fizx 3.2, as Terry specifies, correct?
5)the confusion of @HZR , leaves me perplexed.....to tell the truth, I am too(in confusion)

To summarize(I'm repetitive).....I added fizx 3.2 on two tables for now, one is an "em"which I have half the intention of publishing( thanks to George) the other is "Goldrake"....So
1)if I want to use this "Tweaker" on Goldrake with other keys, what do I do? the F/G keys, I USE THEM FOR ME.
2)It seems clear to me that I cannot insert the Tweaker provided by George on my table, but what if I would like to? What should I do, change the prefix to "Fizx-lite"?

@GeorgeH
My friend, about your Tweaker,
Edit:
I corrected an error

We talk about it privately

@TerryRed
It's clear what you want to clarify......
We are just trying to.....(on my behalf to learn) talk and discuss a tool that I think is very useful to use for people like me, who didn't even know what it was, so the other guys are just helping, no one has any intention to compromise your "AIO".....So let's relax and learn( and why not let's have fun) from each other.
change the keys to whatever you want, i started setting mine at 9 and 0....

FIX is at 3.0
so whats with 3.2
is 3.2 the FIZX 3.0 with georges tweaker then?

The latest FULL FIZX is 3.0 ?
and use eoither the tweaker in the NEW AIO or the tweaker that george has in avatar?

FIX is at 3.0
so whats with 3.2
is 3.2 the FIZX 3.0 with georges tweaker then?

The latest FULL FIZX is 3.0 ?
and use eoither the tweaker in the NEW AIO or the tweaker that george has in avatar?

- the FizX Tweaker is not part of FizX, nor is it a requirement for FizX. It's simply an optional tool you can use if you want (use whatever version of the Tweaker you feel like using, but myself and JLou only provide support for what we include with the AIO Example table)
- the latest "FULL" FizX is 3.2, which is found in the latest 3.20.09 AIO Example table that JLou and myself posted. This table's code is what JLou and myself provide support for
- there is already a FizX 3.3 and a new AIO Example table ready (which is MUCH more efficient on CPU usage!). We are waiting for some testing, as it requires a new version of BAM that is not released yet (we need some VR testing, as there are changes in BAM that seem to cause VR issues for JLou on his Pico, but it runs great for me on my Quest 3)

Last edited:
Ok, I have noticed another version of Fizx, so I have to update once again one of my tables that I intended to publish with version 3.2, and which George had tested for me, so I'll try to update.

I thank again those who helped regarding Tweaker, which sooner or later I will have to try to use (time and life permitting),

I have another question about the "FLEEP" sounds, those sounds when you hit an object on the table, is it possible that I can change or disable them?
I mean, I would like to decide "I".... what sounds those hit objects made.....for example in a table like THIS which is not an "EM" with futuristic sounds, hearing a mechanical sound from EM is not the best to hear.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Ok, I haven't noticed another version of Fizx, so I have to update once again one of my tables that I intended to publish with version 3.2, and which George had tested for me, so I'll try to update.

I thank again those who helped regarding Tweaker, which sooner or later I will have to try to use (time and life permitting),

I have another question about the "FLEEP" sounds, those sounds when you hit an object on the table, is it possible that I can change or disable them?
I mean, I would like to decide "I".... what sounds those hit objects made.....for example in a table like THIS which is not an "EM" with futuristic sounds, hearing a mechanical sound from EM is not the best to hear.

Thanks in advance

FizX (and the AIO Example table) have been updated to 3.3:

Regarding FLEEP sounds and FizX:

The FLEEP sounds uses by "FizX" are just for the autogenerated "ball hit" sounds for "materials" (rubber, posts, wood, metal, etc). These would be the same on basically any table (EM, SS, etc). That said if you want to change the sounds used in the AIO Example table's code, they are located within the FizX MAIN CODE section under "Hit Event Subs from Generic Hit":

1707569174595.png

FizX does not play mechanical sounds used for flippers, slings, bumpers, and other table events. (It has nothing to do with any of that) These are controlled through the rest of the table script, and must be added by the table creator / modder, etc. The AIO Example table has these in the MECHANICAL SOUNDS AND FEEDBACK section, and they are OPTIONAL.

If using the AIO Example table / code.... then PLEASE read and follow the included TUTORIAL from start to end to get most answers to your questions.

1707569256739.png

Last edited:

Thanks in advance

Paolo,

The audio for most modern tables have unique sounds for hit events used on a table but also they also have hit events using mechanical sounds. You only want to replace Future Pinball's default mechanical sounds with Fleep's recordings but continue using the unique sounds. You need to have both sounds play at the same time. There are quite a few old FP tables that play mechanical sounds at the same time as table specific sounds. All you do is replace the old mechanical sounds with new. There are a few old tables that only use the unique table specific sounds. They sound better using both.

George

I have attached my version of the latest FizX 3.3.1 that has the recent change to the XML and latest tweaker if you want to use it. The TXT files have directions in English on where to save the content at the beginning of the file. The directions are saved in the script as comments so you can save them with the table if you wish. You just open each file starting with "FizX 3.3 With New Tweaker 0.txt" and progress through all the files sequentially.

Attachments

• FizX 3.3.1 With New Tweaker.7z
    18.8 MB · Views: 1
Ok,I'm updating my table to version 3.3, hopefully......( which I will then publish), and I'm still noticing (I might even be wrong) that in the script there is no information about what needs to be added in the original FP script....like these!

Cattura1.JPGCattura2.JPG

and of course about "PinMechSound_xxxx" like in this

Cattura3.JPG

I inserted information like this into my table
Note: search in the table " FizX Added " there are other codes that need to be added into the original FP code!!
Just a thought, certainly those who copy the Fizx code from "AIO" will not copy the existing FP code.

Ok,I'm updating my table to version 3.3, hopefully......( which I will then publish), and I'm still noticing (I might even be wrong) that in the script there is no information about what needs to be added in the original FP script....like these!

View attachment 41439View attachment 41438

and of course about "PinMechSound_xxxx" like in this

View attachment 41440

I inserted information like this into my table
Note: search in the table " FizX Added " there are other codes that need to be added into the original FP code!!
Just a thought, certainly those who copy the Fizx code from "AIO" will not copy the existing FP code.

If you are using the AIO Example table's code, you MUST use the tutorial PDF that is included with the table for all information, step by step in order. It tells you exactly what code you need to insert.

Do NOT only go by what you see in the table script. That is not how it was designed to be used. I've answered this same question to you about this multiple times now.

Certainly, everyone who has followed the tutorial, as instructed, would have known these answers already.

Follow the tutorial.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back