EM Recreation FizX BAM FP Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons (Whizbang Pinball - 2011)

Electro-Mechanical Machines
Future Pinball

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
OK, OK... We (moogster66 and me) recreated this table before the real table was released. Moogster66 sent a mail to the authors and they replied that they did not want this table to be reproduced. So, we didn't release this table and we stopped development at the end of May 2011. But the real pinball was released at october 2011...
But I saw JPSalas (Whizbang version) and hauntfreaks (Stern version) released this table without any problem, so why not me (12 years later)?
So, I have for this release to do plastics, apron, expanded menu, cabinet and some other things and convert to FizX 3.
Plastics are done. Apron almost (gauge to be done).

WN_F2.jpg

WN_TAB.jpg

Eager to try it! Looks beautiful!

@Popotte your re-creations are always so immaculate. This looks stunning.

Sucks you were harassed about releasing this the first time. My only guess is Stern had a problem with it because that was about the time this table was being released on The Pinball Arcade, but that game is no longer supported or really played. They can't have a problem with it now I'm looking forward to playing this for sure.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back