VP8 VP9 EM SS Recreation The Eala Dubh Sidhe releases thread: VP-only

Electro-Mechanical Machines
Solid State Machines

Eala Dubh Sidhe

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
A busy evening trawling through the back catalogue, updating and uploading many old rarities and popular favourites as well as newer releases. Cop a load of this lot then...

Romless conversions, adaptations and tournament editions:

Asteroid Annie & The Aliens
Black Sheep Squadron
Cyclopes
F1 Grand Prix
Lady Luck (EM)
Loch Ness Monster
Magic
New World (EM)
Soccer Kings

Originals:

Adventure
Blake's Seven
Card Sharks: Deluxe Edition
Darius
Kingdom Hearts (plus music pack)
Wacky Races
Wallace & Gromit (plus music pack)

Have fun kids.

Attachments

• KH.jpg
    KH.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 646
  • LNM.jpg
    LNM.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 639
  • WandG.jpg
    WandG.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 621
Hi! I found an old post, presumably by you, on another pinball forum, that said you were toying around with the idea of a New (Sequel!) Doctor Who table, for the series remade by Russel T Davies. Collecting Torchwood members, getting Master Multiball, and even a Face of Boe reference... First of all, tell me that you are working on this table, and secondly, tell me that you're done so I can download it already. :D

And where can we get Eala's other tables? I want to try out Kingdom hearts. :D

that's all well and good, but I think he meant if all his tables are grouped together or is he supposed to hunt each one down. (try to do a search on that eala's posts or uploads to find all his tables.

I'm sorry, I must have tried the downloads section on some other website and mistaken it for this website.

He said, "I want to try out Kingdom Hearts",
and if you check the first post above, You will see, Kingdom Hearts already Uploaded.
That's all. Sometimes people too lazy to find the things, and they wait for someone who post the link for them.

And sometimes people are assholes to new members who don't quite know their way around. :roll:

On behalf of the rest of the members at PN, welcome Ayelis! While you're at it, try out Eala's Card Sharks: Deluxe Edition. It's a real fun play!

I did a Google search tonight. Does Eala Dubh translate to " Black Swan???"
Your tables are the best,,,,,,,,I have always wondered about your Name.........

Rick

And sometimes people are assholes to new members who don't quite know their way around. :roll:

On behalf of the rest of the members at PN, welcome Ayelis! While you're at it, try out Eala's Card Sharks: Deluxe Edition. It's a real fun play!

Strange, there is nobody who can (or want) to help!
Now who is the asshole?:welcome1:

Odd. I just posted with an answer. I guess you missed that one, but do a search on his name go into the download section and get the file (don't forget the Rom(s) for it too. if you still have problems then (ignoring the dicks who'd rather insult than help ya') post and we'll do our best to help you

O.K. You are totally right.We start to talk about nothing, and I don't like that.Thank's for the tables.Good bye!

What actually happened was I clicked "Downloads" and the site logged me out. I looked at the logged out page, thinking I was still logged in, and I thought "This is the crappiest downloads section I have EVER SEEN." And I promptly closed the webpage.

What actually happened was I clicked "Downloads" and the site logged me out. I looked at the logged out page, thinking I was still logged in, and I thought "This is the crappiest downloads section I have EVER SEEN." And I promptly closed the webpage.

You can download the tables without login.
(if I remember good)
I want to log out, and I can't. I don't know what is the problem,but maybe
the new forum will works fine.

sometimes when I log in I must RElog into the download section just to see that area. It's weird and it seems to happen at random...

Right, and when you get timed out while clicking the download section, you are not returned to a logged-out download section. You are returned to a logged-out frontpage. Then your browser gets the thick idea that it must cache the logged out frontpage and show you that every time you click download. Then you're just up a crick.

Oh, I wouldn't mind downloading all the tables in a single file. That would be just plain awesome.

Right, and when you get timed out while clicking the download section, you are not returned to a logged-out download section. You are returned to a logged-out frontpage. Then your browser gets the thick idea that it must cache the logged out frontpage and show you that every time you click download. Then you're just up a crick.

Oh, I wouldn't mind downloading all the tables in a single file. That would be just plain awesome.

Try this PN download link if you're logged in..... Quite amazing, isn't it?

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=13

:cheers:

wow! I wonder how long it would actually take to download all 2 hundred or so! it takes about 20 seconds per, lessee multiply by two hundred, move the decimal point (don't forget all those ROM packs too so times two for them also (hope you have a high speed connection!)...

wow! I wonder how long it would actually take to download all 2 hundred or so! it takes about 20 seconds per, lessee multiply by two hundred, move the decimal point (don't forget all those ROM packs too so times two for them also (hope you have a high speed connection!)...

Rofl, that's hilarious!
Hey, is strongbad dancing in your avatar pic? That's crazy too!

From PinFrancy

Dear Eala Dubh,
Your original table are wonderful.
Especially Kingdom Hearts ,my prefer.
I see that you have make Pinbot.
I have in my house the sequel , the Machine (the real pinball).
Are you interest for this pinball's conversion to visual pinball?
If you would i send you the photo.
Hello Eala ,i'm italian excuse me for my english.:wave:

I've seen a remake of The Machine Bride of Pinbot for FuturePinball already. It might be neat to see it in VP, especially if you can make the minitable spin realistically, but it'd be a lot of work for something that already exists... Well I don't mean to be an FP elitist (even though VP crashes on me every time I close a table) but you might also be able to use the TM:BOP graphics from FP in VP.

if vp crashes on you then it must be the alpha version of vp9. try downloading the newer version as they fixed that bug. odd you can run fp and not vp, with me it''s the opposite vp 8 and 9 both run good but fp won't run at all. go figure

hello Eala Dubh Sidhe,I am a new member.

my name is paolo from Sicily.I wanted to ask a consensus;

basing on his table, wacky races,I created a version in future pinball,with the help of another creator of tables.

I ask with great esteem and respect,to you,if I can release .

thank you very much

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    i have a bag of foam headphone earpiece covers
    Bought a bag of 50 years ago, thinking it'd be a lifetime supply
    • Haha
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    and it WOULD BE, if i could find it!
    now my right earpiece foam cover has worn down to nothing, and can't find that bag!
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    I need to set my headphones up, have to change some inputs....:headfones:
    Grrrrrr
    (AI prompt) Where did I last see my bag of foam-rubber headphone earpiece covers?
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, As an AI, I don't have access to your personal experiences or memories, so I can't tell you where you last saw your bag of foam-rubber headphone earpiece covers. However, I can suggest some common places where you might find them:

1. Near your audio equipment: Check around your computer, stereo, or wherever you usually use your headphones.
    2. In a storage drawer: You might have placed them in a drawer with other electronic accessories.
    3. In your bag or purse: If you carry your headphones with you, the earpiece covers might be in the same bag.
    4. On a nightstand or bedside table: If you use your headphones before sleeping, they might be there.
    5. In a car or travel luggage: If you've recently traveled, they could be in your travel bags or car compartments.

Try retracing your steps to the last time you remember using or seeing them, and check any places where you typically keep small items. Good luck!
    • Haha
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze and Free Bally!
    Right exactly! Thanks 'bot, they SHOULD be in the drawer where stray audio stuff is... Thanks anyway
    Anyways, hi Jon!
    Haha, i was asleep, worked all the last 6 days, and big long days too, guess when i woke up?
    Rolled over on couch, clock said 8:55 PM :bonk:
    • Haha
    Song sounds familiar!
    Hah, imagine if i did the WAYO show live? Woulda been full panic! oO
    Hope your week has been good as can be!
    I've been EVERYWHERE! Visiting places where i mighta lost my keys between delivs
    Ouch, for real!? Yikes, house keys?🔑
    • Sad
    Reactions: Free Bally!
    Been from Downtown to Farmington, Williamson to Henrietta, guess my body *needed* to sleep 'til 9PM!
    yeah, house k's. Had a spare of my door, but not the front entrance
    • Wow
    (AI prompt) list songs that have Fast Food as titles
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, While there may not be a plethora of songs with exact fast food item names as titles, there are some tracks that reference fast food in their titles or are related to the theme of fast food. Here's a list of songs that have titles associated with fast food or eating out:

1. "Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffett
    2. "Fast Food Song" by Fast Food Rockers
    3. "Hamburger Lady" by Throbbing Gristle
    4. "Egg Man" by Beastie Boys (referencing egg sandwiches)
    5. "Fried Chicken" by Nas featuring Busta Rhymes
    6. "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band
    7. "Peaches and Cream" by 112 (not a fast food item, but dessert-related)
    8. "Rock and Roll McDonald's" by Wesley Willis
    9. "Vegetables" by The Beach Boys (not fast food, but food-related)
    10. "T
    Reactions: Free Bally!
    Luckily, someone installed new carpeting in the hall, and now.... the door i don't have a key for doesn't close properly anymore!
    this is cranky old Colonel Sanders himself
    • Haha
    🖕:chicken:🍗............
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: 🖕:chicken:🍗............
      Back