Spitfire (Genco, 1935)

VPX Genco EM Flipperless Recreation Spitfire (Genco, 1935) Spitfire, 1935 by Genco for VPX 6 VERSION 2.0

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
druadic submitted a new resource:

Spitfire, (1935 Genco) for VPX - Spitfire for VPX 6

Spitfire, 1935 by Genco for VPX6.

IMPORTANT: MESSAGE ME FOR THE PASSWORD. You'll need it to open and have access to the WinZip file.

This table has been asked for for years. It has taken quite a bit of work. A ton of graphical work had to be done to make sure it looked just about right. The scripting was no picnic either. I left as much of the original shadows and just about as much else as I possibly could.

12 balls as long as you have no balls in either of the two side 500 point traps...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• Spitfire SCREENIE.jpg
    Spitfire SCREENIE.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
For those that want the table BEFORE 09/25/23 please message me. You'll have to anyway for a password.

If I missed someone on this list please let me know but if you have left feedback, rating or posted something within the download area of any of my past tables you are first come first served.

The following have full access to Spitfire, 1935 by Genco:

warbler33, wylte, poulpe, issac sauvage, etikett, ian, marcio clauss, cliffy, inframun2, jonpurplehaze, fourbanks, major frenchy, les paul, mauroanderson50, xenonph, clsx, nagai_devil, digitalarts and itchigo (from Rogue Pinball).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like I said, if you have left feedback, a rating or post within any download area of my past releases you are top priority. Don't bother with putting a feedback, rating or post within any downloads now because it won't work - all it took in the past was to do one of the following things and you would have had this table for your collection. I know, it's "not nice" for me to do this but it's not tough after you get a FREE table(s) for VPX in the past right?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think any author feels about the same way. If someone can download a release from an author, play it, then they can at least take a few minutes out of their schedule to go back and leave some kind of feedback, rating or post within the download area.

Once you have messaged me you'll understand why once I put the download up. All I ask is:

1: DO NOT share this table with any other website OR anyone else for that matter. You folks that did the above get this table as a special reward.
It's not for others (for now).
2: DO NOT share the PASSWORD for the WinZip file with anyone else.
3: If you like to "MOD" go for it BUT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. It's one of my only cardinal rules with any of my releases.
4: This is a DESKTOP RELEASE. I have NO IDEA how it will look on a cab and really don't care. If you want to put Spitfire on your cab, go for it.
5: Do the above four things and we're kosher. Otherwise DO NOT MESSAGE ME please.

Thank you and I hope those that take the opportunity to want this release will enjoy everything I had to do to get this puppy working.

Hope to hear from those above names soon.

d-

PS: Like I said if I missed a name please message me.

PS: If and when I decide to release this to the general public it will be within six months to a year. ONLY THEN will I unlock the WinZip file.

Last edited:
Thanks man! What a kind gift to your fans!

Thanks Will! Looks awesome. I'll try it as soon as I can.

For those asking for the password for Spitfire WHO ARE ON THE LIST make sure you check your PMs once you have contacted me. Thank you.

nagai_devil and Itchigo check yours.

Warbler33 and xenonph thanks and have fun.

Thanks to the folks ON THE LIST for contacting me. More goodies are on the way just for you all.

d-

PS: I also play these so I'm not the only person having fun I can assume ;)

Last edited:
Very cool table - I've been enjoying it. One little oddity I've noticed: I managed to get a ball in the central trigger, which fired two balls into the 2000 point bucket in the middle. While that was happening, the original ball made its way into the "Fire" hole on the right side, and then ended up in the pocket at the end of the rails (the one that starts at 500 and is gradually worth more points as more balls go in). But then, the ball lifter wouldn't give me my next ball. I'm sure this sequence of events doesn't happen often, so it's not a huge issue, but thought I would mention it in case there's a fix. Thanks again for making the table - with this issue fixed or not, it's been fun to play.

Very cool table - I've been enjoying it. One little oddity I've noticed: I managed to get a ball in the central trigger, which fired two balls into the 2000 point bucket in the middle. While that was happening, the original ball made its way into the "Fire" hole on the right side, and then ended up in the pocket at the end of the rails (the one that starts at 500 and is gradually worth more points as more balls go in). But then, the ball lifter wouldn't give me my next ball. I'm sure this sequence of events doesn't happen often, so it's not a huge issue, but thought I would mention it in case there's a fix. Thanks again for making the table - with this issue fixed or not, it's been fun to play.
Interesting. I'll look into it and thanks for the info. I'll check it out in a day or so. If I have to update it I will.

I actually played around with it some more and changed Line 383 to:
PlaySound "ball drop metal":CBT = CBT + 1:Trigger007.Enabled = True:Trigger008.Enabled = True
It seems like I can't replicate the issue now, so that might've been it.

FIXED. Uploading now.

Seems something is wrong with my system. It can't find the zipped file. Give me a few minutes.

It was a command I forgot to add to the start of the play. I added it and the problem went right away.

Give me a few.

It was a scripting problem. It was missing trigger016 at the start of the game enabling it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast fix!
You bet. I had figured it out fast too. Go figure I would leave out a BASIC command. DUH!

thanks again for the heads up.

May i please have the password so i can do a game play video :-) I did PM you.
Also i get virus detected when trying to download this, never had that before, but turned it off in order to download :-)

Last edited:
Also i get virus detected when trying to download this, never had that before, but turned it off in order to download :-)
No virus here. Password sent via private message.

Was a bad zip. Please download the new upload I just put up as it's been tested. The zip file got corrupted and I have no idea why.

Sorry!

Not a problem mate, these things happy, just been playing this and i love it 👍

Gonna do a video later, just tried it cab mode looks good so i will put the link here too :-)

IMG_20230929_121830.jpgSorry about the bad picture quality, it's my tablet cam...
I made a simple b2s for your table, hope the theme "Spitfire plane" fits to the table "Spit fire" 😉
If I have a few days time, maybe I try to integrate a ultradmd score window, because the textboxes for score, balls ... can't be rotated in vpx.

Attachments

• IMG_20230929_121938.jpg
    IMG_20230929_121938.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
Digitalarts check your messages. This might help you with your graphical issues for your cab. I'm sure you know what you're doing anyway and have probably run across these issues in the past. Glad you like the game. Enjoy.

ah sweet would love to get that b2s :-)

plays great in cab mode

Ian....

It looks okay. Of course this table was not designed for cab play. But you are right that it does play great in cab mode. Impressive.

The desktop version plays and looks awesome. I'll keep making tables for those that are desktop players for certain.

WISH you would have kept the blue marble balls for the video though. I've never seen a table play with multi colored balls so to me it looks strange to say the least but oh well, folks are going to change whatever they wish so enjoy!

I cannot say I'm disappointed in how it looks on cab mode but what did I expect; it wasn't created for cabs. The ball gate at the top right isn't proper, both 100 point ball traps aren't even correct but I'm shocked how decent it does look when changed to the different mode.

I also noticed the bottom two 2000 point traps have issues at the bottom.

Anyway, glad you like the game.

ON YOUTUBE:

PS: On the desktop video what is "ball in"? It looks funny with the "ball in" with the number below then the live ball number next to it.

Anyway it's on your desktop so have fun. Also "High Score" has been chopped off. That is strange but I assume you have to mess with your own settings. ;)

Last edited:
PS: Looks like you weren't able to hit the top center rollover to show off the white light ;)

I love that light when it flashes. The red ones are cool but that white one can blind you it's so bright.

Glad you're having fun :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back