Screen shot is corrupted on certain tables?

madmrmax

Weeeeeee
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Ok - kinda weird problem, but with my table, BAM's screen shot/snap shot seems to generate a slightly corrupted image. It doesn't occur when I just use a generic "new table", just on my table (in development). This kinda is frustrating as I want to take screen shots and eventually share said images.

The image might look black and white\grayscale, it actually isn't. This repros even when I run my table in a Window vs. full screen. I'm on Windows 11.
. 1706686956047.png

1706686913353.png

Attachments

• 1706686913353.png
    1706686913353.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Same issue with Terminator 2 Skynet edition, so it at least isn't something weird that I'm doing.

Attachments

• Terminator 2 Skynet.png
    Terminator 2 Skynet.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
I was able to make a screenshot of Terminator 2 Skynet ULTIMATE 1.06. I don't recall anyone ever having a problem like that. Screenshots are made by BAM. My only idea is maybe it got hosed somehow. You might as well update to the new BAM while you are at it. The update was just posted Sunday here:

I was able to make a screenshot of Terminator 2 Skynet ULTIMATE 1.06. I don't recall anyone ever having a problem like that. Screenshots are made by BAM. My only idea is maybe it got hosed somehow. You might as well update to the new BAM while you are at it. The update was just posted Sunday here:

Thanks. Yup I just updated BAM today. I don't know why but yeah on this computer (laptop) something about these tables is causing BAM screen shot corruption. Since a generic new table doesn't cause this, I've been slowly adding things to the table to see what causes it to generate the corrupted image.

@madmrmax
Hi,
Your screenshot have weird resolution: 1142x772.
Please share info about graphics card, driver version and video/rendering options in FP.

I'm running a Surface Pro 9 i5
When running from the LCD screen, I run at a resolution of 1518 x 1012. I also sometimes have an external monitor hooked up running at 1920 x 1080.

If I run FP not at 1518 x 1012, then it does work!

I don't understand why some tables (like the generic New table) have no problems taking a snapshot/screenshot when I run it at 1518 x 1012.

ItemValue
NameIntel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
PNP Device IDPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_46A8&SUBSYS_00631414&REV_0C\3&11583659&0&10
Adapter TypeIntel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics Family, Intel Corporation compatible
Adapter DescriptionIntel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
Adapter RAM1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes) (shared memory available)
Resolution1518 x 1012 (Internal LCD) 1920 x 1080 x 60 hertz (external monitor)

@madmrmax
Here is BAM.dll for this problem debug:
This version will save raw data used to save snapshot. With it i will try to recreate problem.
It will save in same directory as snapshot file with "raw" extension.
Try to reproduce problem and send me that file. Please, make sure, that screenshot is broken.

Attachments

• corrupted_screen_shots.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back