StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
After finding the MilkDrop 2 visualisation plugin for MusicBee. I discovered something even better, a standalone upgraded and updated MilkDrop 3+ visualisation program, very nice...

After finding the MilkDrop 2 visualisation plugin for MusicBee. I discovered something even better, a standalone upgraded and updated MilkDrop 3+ visualisation program, very nice...

My brother would have loved this!
He was always playing music on his computer.
He also collected alot of different visualizations for Windows Media Player, but these blow them old ones away!
Thanks for sharing StevOz!

* works with any audio source...

mmm, wonder if you can have it run as a virtual pinball backglass?

Hey StevOz, you turned me on to Music Bee a long time ago and I still use it, Is this a plug in for it?

You mentioned stand alone and works with any audio source so looks like if I download MilkDrop it should work.

Great! Following the youtube video that's in the about tab after starting a install!

:headfones:

Snap two...

Attachments

• snap2.jpg
    snap2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
f2k user here. I'm all for portability for backup/restore purposes.

Last time I used visualizations every time I played music on the computer... let me use a metaphor, trackers were still widely used :D

I stopped because every time I tried the new thing it never impressed me, including milkdrop2.

Lets give this one a spin shall we? ;)

I knew this could be nice now.
Open Philips Hue app, make it sync and I have a party floor in the living room. Really cool. Now I need to put this on the 4k TV and it'll be perfect. time to get out that 10m hdmi cable anc connect it again to the pc ;)

Not a plug in, it runs as its own application and will adjust its visualisation depending upon whatever is in the audio stream being played by the PC at that time.
Wait, what...?
Wasn't MD a plugin which later got built in to a later Winamp version?

No joke, I used to choose and plug-in various MD/WA extensions,
some of this, some of that, haha...

But yeah, funny to see how people liked my faves on my beloved projector.
(gosh I miss those days, oh well)

Like, with the right plug-in (no metaphor intended) it could totally accelerate being excited / interested in upon a gal, or alternatively, accelerate the process of 'yeah, I gotta go to work now sorry (would you kindly GTFO?)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back