Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Congo
xenonph submitted a new resource:

Flash Gordon (Bally, 1981) Sound Mod - Sound MOD of Rothbauerw's great table!!

Flash Gordon (Bally, 1981) Sound Mod v2.0
IPD No. 874

I first would like to thank Rothbauerw for giving me permission to make this sound mod. I would also like to thank him for making a great table!! I also would like to thank everyone who contributed to this table including, Cyberpez, WRD1972, Sinbad, Scapino, Flupper, and the Devs that make this all possible!!
They put in alot of time and work on the original table, and it is...

Read more about this resource...

whats a good backglass for this one ? So many Flash/Flash Gordons out there ! Nice work too !

I am going to have to say Blacksad's version here...

Sweet BG, but the "Ball in play" is missing...
Bally_FlashGordon_BGR.JPG

I love the added sounds thank you!!

I did noticed some sort of effect on the ball though? like speed trails? How to remove this? I did not see anything in script for options.

thank you

I love the added sounds thank you!!

I did noticed some sort of effect on the ball though? like speed trails? How to remove this? I did not see anything in script for options.

thank you
Very welcome.
I only added sounds and music on this mod.
I never messed with anything else on the table.

There is a newer version just released that you can find here...

Bravo pour cette belle table qui est très amusante. On se replonge dans l'atmosphère du début des années 80. Table fidèle à l'originale, ambiance sonore excellente et rythme de jeu entrainant. Super boulot! Merci

Benjamin

Bravo pour cette belle table qui est très amusante. On se replonge dans l'atmosphère du début des années 80. Table fidèle à l'originale, ambiance sonore excellente et rythme de jeu entrainant. Super boulot! Merci

Benjamin
Très bienvenu !
Content que tu aimes ça!

Charles

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Heard a different Aaron Neville song earlier, saw him in New Orleans...
      Reactions: xenonph
      Back