Class and inheritors, should I continue? will this be helpful?

HZR

Pinball Hall of Famer
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
elm street
int ms = integer/ milliseconds
e means a editor value

Attachments

• FP Class and Inheriters SAMPLE.txt
    6 KB · Views: 14
BTW - this is very interesting. Are you manually creating this or is there a way you are doing some sort of reflection (.NET concept) on objects?

I'd also be interested to know what properties are read only also.

I think I see from your other post that you were able to load the details https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/t...-of-future-pinball-class-methods-types.22367/
Honestly, nobody seemed interested and I cant remember which extraction this was from. I did a few disassembles and extraction.
If you want I can give you a zip of my work folders. Im certain one was net reflector.. This was a version of JetBrains plugin for vis.studio
I havent messed with it or This might be part of Wecocs methotd for extraction. (he had written a simple program that grabs this info from the dll somwhere in code section.,

let me know, or ill put a link here to my cloud for the work folder, the more that have or want it, the more info we can learn from it,
Yoiu may find this interesting. I have one that displays, I noticed you will see duploicates, one if for the editor im pretty sure.

Attachments

• Second extraction.pdf
    417 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I don't understand programming at all so I am at a loss with it. Maybe some of the other guys might understand it better than I.

some other extractions, the scripting examples part 2 was me throwing dll extraction at chat gpt
4th is a quick explore of the fp type library I just did.

Attachments

• Fp dll type library list.txt
    88.1 KB · Views: 7
  • FP Class and Inheriters SAMPLE.txt
    6 KB · Views: 4
  • ___Scripting examples july 9th part 2.txt
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
  • FP tyviewExplorer.txt
    88.1 KB · Views: 5
Wecoc, olewoo extraction, thats what it was

Attachments

• TyTex_v2023.2.11.zip
    128.6 KB · Views: 4
  • TypeLib-Exporter-2.2.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
  • typexp.zip
    452.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Olewoo v1.2.6502.zip
    115.2 KB · Views: 3
I don't understand programming at all so I am at a loss with it. Maybe some of the other guys might understand it better than I.
basically, this tried to examine the program for commands used for scripting for future pinball, there isnt or wasnt or I havent seen anything listing all the available commands and their usage. So I figured I would try and extract classes and methods from the program and dll files.
You know scripting better than I do , or at least just as much. The OLEWOO zip file is the program that will examine a program and show you the typeLibraries (scripting stuff)
i disassembled the DLL from future pinball so it could be examined for this information.
Aoyone wanting it (attatched)

Attachments

• FuturePinball_DLL_DISASSEMBLED.rar
    52.7 KB · Views: 7
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back