VPX WIP Visual Pinball on android new mystery table in development.

spookyMoulder

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
gi joe
Thanks to Jsm174 Visual Pinball can be played on android and ios so I'm excited about that. I will be fixing up some of my tables and working on a new better table. Now that Visual Pinball is running on other devices it is much better to develop on cross platform. I was trying to work in Android Studio but could not get physics working right this solves a lot of problems. I saw this video
a while ago and was able to run Visual Pinball. Now that its playable anywhere motivates me to make a few more games because I can play them anywhere. It may take a few months but I will post a new game eventually.

Here is a test video I did playing one table for testing. The game plays good I did have a flipper get stuck but that's probably because the app is still in development or it was just lag causing it to freeze for a short while. I seen someone make a comment "Now I can play on the toilet" :lol:

https://mega.nz/file/SmRwmISK#qbtCbiXwht15L6e7CQrbzxu-510_4xzPuMIzoXDqOqU

they live android.jpg

Damn, how awesome.
If I ever get around to replacing my cracked tablet, I'll have to try this.

My modern phone is actually more powerful than my desktop I think, but even with its standard oversized footprint, it's a little too small for playing tables in a satisfying way. (I've tried with other simulations)

The issue kinda reminds me of old Nintendo magnifiers...

@Isaac Sauvage The screen is small if you play on a smartphone. I did see someone make a cabinet with a phone adapter and thought that was a neat idea I will post the video of it. LOL magnifier for gameboy if the screen is too small there is a thing called ScreenCast where you can use the phone as controller and play on your Television. Most newer tv's will work with just a cable. I just like it because I can sit on the sofa and not in front of my pc when I play.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back