xenonph

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Congo
Just wanted to post a review by Smaug of this table that I helped to create last year.
The intro to these video reviews he makes are awesome!

Star Wars Episode 1 mod by Ryguy417, Cliffy, and Xenonph

I liked his laid-back but alert style. I don't know how they manage it, but I find so many game reviewers come off hopelessly wired, too apathetic, and/or just terrible at narration.

...very subtle, Smaug. (lol)

So the table looks (and sounds!) very nifty, and kind of tricky to play with those flipper placements. Kind of an early-to-mid 80's layout?

Very cool! I like it. Don't let Gimli see it or he will want to change Avatar so the ball lights and fades out after hitting certain objects.

I liked his laid-back but alert style. I don't know how they manage it, but I find so many game reviewers come off hopelessly wired, too apathetic, and/or just terrible at narration.

...very subtle, Smaug. (lol)

So the table looks (and sounds!) very nifty, and kind of tricky to play with those flipper placements. Kind of an early-to-mid 80's layout?
Ryguy417 used my Empire Strikes Back (Hankin, 1980) sound mod, for his Episode 1 mod. So yes it is early 80's layout.
I removed all of the Empire sounds and music from my old sound mod, and added Episode 1 music and sounds.
I also removed the Empire pics that popped up, and cleaned up my old script quite a bit.

New Bitmap Image (2).png

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back