PuP-Packs ON TOP! (Use PuP-Packs on a single Screen or Desktop view)

Support File FP PuP-Packs ON TOP! (Use PuP-Packs on a single Screen or Desktop view) v1.1

No permission to download
Future Pinball

TerryRed

Pinball Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
My Virtual Pinball Cabinet
TerryRed submitted a new resource:

PuP-Packs ON TOP! (Use PuP-Packs on a single Screen or Desktop view) - How to Use PuP-Packs with VPX, FP, FX3 on a single Screen Desktop view

***************** PUP-PACKS ON TOP *****************

How to Use PuP-Packs with VPX, FP, FX3 on a single Screen Desktop view, or with Future Pinball in a cabinet.

by TerryRed

WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?

I made this post to provide some solutions to:

• get PuP-Packs to work with Visual Pinball X, Future Pinball, Pinball FX3 on a single screen Desktop setup
  • get PuP-Packs to work with Future Pinball on a multi-screen or cabinet setup
  • get directb2s...

Read more about this resource...

Hi terry
I have a file called PuPWinPos which doesn't open, just the Windows fault sound in my pin up system. i believe this is needed but is that right it just resides in the pinupsystem and doesn't open?

thanks

Last edited:
i have a pup pack the Beatles that opens and runs for 10 seconds then disappears. My other vpx pup packs work, so was just wondering about this Beatles pack, and it's relation to PuPWinPos
thanks

i have a pup pack the Beatles that opens and runs for 10 seconds then disappears. My other vpx pup packs work, so was just wondering about this Beatles pack, and it's relation to PuPWinPos
thanks

Keep in mind, this won't work for all pup-packs or for all setups. New Windows updates, gpu drivers, vpx updates, etc all play a factor with how this may or may not work. All I can say is follow the directions as best you can. You may need to make changes to the pup-pack, or the pupinit.bat file. I have no idea about The Beetles pup-pack. I haven't run Pup-Packs on Top foe a long time.

A possible "better" and "easier" option is to try Nailbuster's "Desktop Punch" instead, which works very well. You can find that here:

Keep in mind, this won't work for all pup-packs or for all setups. New Windows updates, gpu drivers, vpx updates, etc all play a factor with how this may or may not work. All I can say is follow the directions as best you can. You may need to make changes to the pup-pack, or the pupinit.bat file. I have no idea about The Beetles pup-pack. I haven't run Pup-Packs on Top foe a long time.

A possible "better" and "easier" option is to try Nailbuster's "Desktop Punch" instead, which works very well. You can find that here:

And the PuPWinPos folder? Just forget it?

That's got it working, thanks very much my friend :-)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back