Future Pinball

Zobou

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jupiter
Zobou submitted a new resource:

666 BAR demo fizX - 666 BAR demo fizX

I redid the playfield with the new fizX in three days. I kept the bass proportion of the playfield by default. therefore W-516 x L-1068.

Rule of the game
simple rule, each time the ball enters one of the 6 Kickerups another is launched. where the balls come out after a while. a rising ball gives a bonus of 10,000 points. after six balls the ramp empties. after making a loop, you can get a multi bonus on the left or right ramp.

Read more about this resource...

- THANKS FOR GIVING FIZX A (VERY COOL) PUSH :)
- very creative stuff in this and I see this going to an original table :)
- You need to correct the path to the rolling ball sounds script or it won't load. (ignore this if you already did)

However, you may want to try (and I strongly suggest you do) the new WIP version v107 that is probably going to be the last for a while. See here and be sure to download the v107 demo table because of the new XML, RollingEffect option and the way rubbers are set.

What I would really like to see is a full original table (no pressure :D :D )

If in doubt, don't forget the the FizX section and ask for help.

It would be nice if the rolling ball and fizX scripts were in one and the same script. I will wait for the official release of the next version.

you can copy&paste it into the table.
Example tables like this: all Terryred FizX tables :)

You can also c&p the rolling ball sounds too.

you can also import all script needed ( FizX and Rolling ) in your table library.

But yes, as FizX script is now simplify from 50% on v107, it will be easier to integrate it directly in script

you can also import all script needed ( FizX and Rolling ) in your table library.

But yes, as FizX script is now simplify from 50% on v107, it will be easier to integrate it directly in script

Does that mean I can add v107 directly into the script on Avatar?

yes you can.. v107 is very less complex...

Every external code can be included directly in the table. This always worked like that!

Terry included fizX and spinners code in his released tables and THOSE are the most extreme examples. It's nothing new.

1st example of all, smoke's rolling ball code: there was even a post on how it could be inserted into a table and this was years ago!

I'm surprised to see that Ai understands the aspects of the games that are explained to him well, gives him good ideas and can really help him design something much better. in addition you have a personal graphic artist.

result test

**The 666 Bar** is an intriguing pinball concept! Let's imagine together the design of the playfield for this unique game. Here are some things we can include:

1. **Theme**:
- **666 Bar** could have a dark and mysterious theme, with elements related to hell, demons and the occult.
- Designs such as pentagrams, flames and gothic candlesticks could adorn the board.

2. **General provision**:
- The board can be divided into **six distinct areas**, each corresponding to a kicker.
- Each kicker represents a bar customer.

3. **Illustrations**:
- For each kicker, let's create unique illustrations:
- **Client 1 (Lucifer)**: An elegant demon sipping a flaming cocktail.
- **Client 2 (Lilith)**: A mysterious witch with a cup of red wine.
- **Customer 3 (Baphomet)**: A half-man, half-goat creature, holding a mug of beer.
- And so on for other customers.

4. **The Ramp**:
- The **ramp from hell** accumulates customers' marbles.
- When it reaches **six marbles**, it empties for a **special bonus**.
- The bonus could be a sequence of lights, scary sounds or special animation.

5. **Other elements**:
- **Targets** for marbles, like whiskey glasses or potion bottles.
- **LED lights** to add ambiance and highlight the illustrations.

6. **Colors**:
- Let's use dark tones like black, deep red and purple.
- LED lights can be multi-colored for a striking effect.

_bd2d79f6-7588-41a3-965e-8599b2878c71.jpg
_

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back