Stardust (Williams, 1971) (Optimal Physics) (FizX 3.3)

Williams EM Recreation BAM FP Stardust (Williams, 1971) (Optimal Physics) (FizX 3.3) 2.0

No permission to download
Ok, I decided to re-publish this table, I won't say much, just that in this release there are two versions.
Why two versions about physics?? well.... because the world is beautiful and varied, not all of us are the same, and "I am" one of those who is not easily satisfied, so there is something for all tastes!!

I must also say that this table is an "EM", it is not a complex table, and does not require any kind of complicated setting, but I decided to integrate "Fizx" and its components anyway and it cost me many hours of extra work ,especially with this type of table that has a lot of slingshots.

So,as I said two versions:

One Bam version
; With my physics, what I call "Optimal Physics", I basically put into practice what I have learned in recent period about physics which I also talk about in these(HERE) threads of mine,and thanks also to some new "xbam" code created by Rav(HERE), progress can be made.

Second Fizx version; With "Fizx" physics well I guess there's nothing to add or say...I think everything is known, for those who want to know more, connect (HERE).Thanks to all the staff for the hard work!

PS; You pay attention to the first 100 lines of script,and Read the Information section,Please!

Information

Many thanks to @jpsalas who allowed me to use his graphics!

As usual, You must have the latest version of Bam installed TO PLAY THIS TABLE.here
---->BAM or Ravarcade site

As I describe it in the script:
1) NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO CHANGE OR MODIFY OR ADD ANYTHING IN RELATION OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND (VIDEO OR OTHER) OR FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED PUBLICATION OF THIS TABLE!!!
2) Dear friends, this game-flippers that I created (or update) for FUN ONLY,
and above all for FREE,which is downloadable ONLY in Pinball Nirvana and or maybe Vpuniverse.If YOU see it on other CORRUPT OR INCORRECT SITES, know that it was against my will, and consequently it could be usedfor profit purposes,Iurge you not to compromise with users or owners of incorrect sites,which require some type of specific action to download this game.
3)
In the "Optimal Physics" version, and precisely among the 102-111 lines, there are the 'bam settings primary.
4)
In the "FizX" version look for 'FizX Settings primary, I added this line to easily find the settings that are most understandable for me.You can also search for 'FizX Added with this line you will find what needs to be added in the original FP code.

In
this table some improvements
1)
With the "ToggleHudKey" button you can not display the Huds in cabinet mode with better functionality.
2) Improvement of the Plunger,the more you pull back the more strength.
3) Dynamic lights and shadow maps.

Enjoy to play!! By Wild(aka Paolo)
  • S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 133
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 131
  • S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 129
Author
Paolo
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Paolo

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back