Robot Invasion (Original) FP to VPX Conversion

VPX SS Original Table Robot Invasion (Original) FP to VPX Conversion V 1.1

No permission to download
Conversion of polygame's future pinball table to vpx.
steve gets the credit he wrote the code and designed the table.
unclewilly just rebuilt in vpx and converted the code pretty much line by line.
I believe George H also contributed to the original FP code as well so thank you as well

all options are in the F12 tweak menu: luts, hologram opacity, ...
I added the dmd basically so i didn't have to create all the alphabet digits for the on table alphanumeric display. also so there was an already written high score keeping function(THANKS JP).
was also going to include flex dmd as jp does but unfortunately i could not figure out why it would not load even though the table i took the code from worked fine, oh well, i'll learn flex on the next table.

table based on the latest vpw example table. used that as a base for adding fleep and nfozzy. My first attempt at nfozzy.

Please let me know of any issues.
PSA: I did not code the game logic, this was steve's code converted line by line so for game rule issues i'll see what i can do.
syntax issues or typos found. sorry in advance, but i test thoroughly.

minimal vr room as well as a basic b2s which is just the on image of the backglass.
no dof included as i've never done that and i don't want to mess up anyones equipment.

If anyone wants to add dof or make a propper b2s feel free to modify and upload.

IMHO.. its a difficult game, it's fun, but brutal SDTM rebounds on the top sling

thanks to :
vpw for the example table
JP for the thousands of code snippets i've used over the years
JP for the DMD and High Score.
Mostly Steve P for allowing me to convert his table.

enjoy
  • RIRelDT.png
    RIRelDT.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 85
  • RIRelFS.png
    RIRelFS.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 90
  • RIRelFSS.png
    RIRelFSS.png
    5 MB · Views: 55
  • RIRelVR.png
    RIRelVR.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 86

Latest updates

1. V1.1

update v1.1 hopefully fixed the balls piling up in the plungerlane on multiball added flexdmd...
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back