Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Titanic Hospital
And is there a high-res print of her?

Her →

ChickABallRight.gif

Upvote 0
Whoa...!
I'm impressed by the new logo flashing effect! :-D It kinda reminds of going through hell to finally get the chalice back to the gold castle in "Adventure" for the Atari 2600. Remember that? lol

Er... altho--
um, dare I say it, the more I look at the flashing graphic, the more my stomach kinda gets queasy. Am I a future epileptic? hmm...

So just for gits & shiggles, would there be a way to smooth out the animation such as for weirdos like me?

Whoa...!
I'm impressed by the new logo flashing effect! :-D It kinda reminds of going through hell to finally get the chalice back to the gold castle in "Adventure" for the Atari 2600. Remember that? lol

Er... altho--
um, dare I say it, the more I look at the flashing graphic, the more my stomach kinda gets queasy. Am I a future epileptic? hmm...

So just for gits & shiggles, would there be a way to smooth out the animation such as for weirdos like me?
That was the very first GIF I ever made. So I am a beginner at this!
Star Wars logo was the second.
I will try to make it so it transitions more smoothly.
StevOz asked the same thing.
I just have never done this before.

It reminds me of that Swordquest game on 2600!
StevOz says it reminds him of Defender arcade game.
This is why you see the GAME OVER and INSERT COIN flashing on logo.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back