🅰
🆈 ≋ 🆅🅸🅳🅴
🅾

VPX Table : RollerCoaster Tycoon (Stern 2002) VPW By VPinWorkshop

DESKTOP
🎥
https://youtu.be/_1Z9uiZnTRk

The park is now open!
Feast your eyes on this marvel of a table. After modding older version of this table Gedankekojote97 finally decided to buy the real machine, and then he meticulously 3D modeled and recreated this table from scratch. Apophis brought it to life by scripting together the lighting and mechanisms. And Rawd developed another totally immersive VR environment for us all to enjoy. Do you have what it takes to be a Tycoon?
VPW TYCOONS:
Gedankekojote97 - Scratch table build, 3D modeling and rendering, Sound effects, Rollercoaster operator Apophis - Scripting, physics, Ride mechanic and janitor Rawd - VR Room and scripting, Cotton candy and funnel cake maker Testing - bietekwiet, Eighties8, Benji, JLou, PinStratsDan, Studlygoorite, DGrimmReaper, AstroNasty, TastyWasps, iDigStuff, HauntFreaks, Wylte, ClarkKent, VPW Team

Well I know of one guy in that list and his one who I trust. @JLou5641
Unfortunately, just like a few other tables, I've already downloaded it but still on the pile of things to do, enjoy, have fun...

You know what they say: You can't buy happiness. But you can buy a motorcycle and play pinball which is just the same so I'm working on both.

Meanwhile, thank you for the video.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back