Gottlieb EM Solved Volley (Gottlieb, 1976) Problem

Electro-Mechanical Machines

classicmill

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Gottlieb
No Flippers - No Scoring - No Action on Playfield except dropdown targets go down & reset. First time ever looking into guts of a pin ball machine. I NEED HELP.

Ok have been tinkering around and got every thing except for score reels, and the two lowest score bumpers. What I found was the unit that registers what ball in play, was all gummed up. I cleaned & lubed this part to get play field to come to life. Still need help on score reels??

OK had to dig into a little bit but got complete game to operate. Sanded every contact point. Game works great.

Solution
I hope when you say sanded that all you used was maybe an emery board
sanding may take too much of the actual contact metal away
but great to hear you got it all working!

Scoring does not work!
This particular section is for REAL Pinball tables that need fixing, not Visual Pinball tables.
Use the discussion topic on the Visual Pinball tables download page to report problems with VP tables.
Or use the First-Aid sections for VP or FP.

My problem is de.vbs is showing on the Back to the Future. Please help me!

My problem is de.vbs is showing on the Back to the Future. Please help me!
Why not post your problem on the page you downloaded the table from?
You are posting in the REAL PINBALL section, and this is for a real Volley (Gottlieb, 1976) table.

Can you please start posting your problems with the tables on the download page where you downloaded table from?
You are posting questions and problems with tables everywhere in all sections.
You have posted table problems here in the REAL PINBALL section.
You have posted table problems on peoples Profiles.
You have posted table problems in the Reviews section.

So I have searched here for Back to the Future table, and found the VP8 version by Jamin.
This is another table that needs the script edited. (I have told you this the last 3 times you have asked for help with tables.)

I have edited it for you, and left as attachment.
Now the table does not need the script file in the same folder as table.

Attachments

• Back To The Future (Jamin1-01).zip
    3 MB · Views: 1
I have downloaded the rom on the Back to the Future table. Now here is the problem the table shows and the music comes up but the score doesn't show. I cannot figure this one out.

I have downloaded the rom on the Back to the Future table. Now here is the problem the table shows and the music comes up but the score doesn't show. I cannot figure this one out.
Try checking your task bar at bottom of screen to see if DMD is showing there.
If it is, click on it, and when it shows on screen, click on it with mouse and move it left and righ a bit.
Now click the table with mouse, and DMD should stay.

I've already tried that and the DMD ian't there as well the game Car Hop

I've already tried that and the DMD ian't there as well the game Car Hop
Post link to the tables so I know exactly which tables you are having a problem with.

Is that how you do it?

Attachments

• Back To The Future (Jamin1-01).vpt
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
  • Car Hop.vpt
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • Catacomb.vpt
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
Is that how you do it?
I actually meant the link to the page where you downloaded the table.
For instance,
the Back to the Future table by Jamin can be found here...
How to copy and paste link...
You would find the page you downloaded table on, and highlight the text in the address bar at top of page, copy it, and paste it here in forum.
(As seen in pic)
You will also notice a Discussion Topic. (Marked on pic.)
This is where you would report your specific table problem.
Capture.PNG

All 3 tables you added as attachments work for me.
The scoring is showing.
Like I said, check your taskbar at bottom of screen when table is running, and look for the DMD window.

I cannot find Star Glazer. Please help me! The rom file for MIss World is kissb and I cannot find it

I cannot find Star Glazer. Please help me! The rom file for MIss World is kissb and I cannot find it
Find Star Gazer here...

Find kissb rom here...

If you need any help with any other tables, just send me a personal message, so you don't clutter all these different topics with questions about tables that have nothing to do with the topic.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chadchad has left the room.
      Back