Future Pinball just closes

millansoft

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hello,

I´m trying to run the new stuff, I updated BAM to lastest version, put the 1K_Physics_Ball.zip renamed as default.zip in BAM folder, I ran BAM as administrator, table (tried AceHigh_FizX3_2_V102 and AutoRace_FizX3_v100) put the loading screen, but all just closes, never can play, I´m forgetting to update or change something else?

Thanks

Hi.....
some suggestions;
*make sure you don't load more than one table in Fp editor, only load one table
*make sure you don't have this selected
Cattura9.JPG

other companions will give you more tips about bam 1K Physics Ball

Thanks for your help, already that way those options, but problem still going on.

Are you using an Intel processor?

Yes, I´m using an Intel I5 9400F with Nvidia GT 710, Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

You have the same PC resources as me, and the same video card,except I have win7.I think you have more than 6GB, right?
make sure that some antivir, does not affect Bam,and you creates an exception for BAM,

Another thing you have to open fp with this:
Cattura1.JPG
It is located in the BAM folder

Yes, I have 16GB of ram, I´m running it from FPloader, other tables runs fine, just with Fiz ones, it just closes.

other tables runs fine, just with Fiz ones, it just closes.
Ok,There are specific guides that will be able to help of @GeorgeH and @TerryRed about fizx.
Regarding the two tables you mentioned above, you can ask the author of those tables for advice, you can call him as I called George and Terry, who in turn will could help you.

regards!

Popotte uses numerous occurrences of "eval" and "execute" in the script of both tables. It is discussed extensively on Ace High. I think you will find the fix here:

Popotte uses numerous occurrences of "eval" and "execute" in the script of both tables. It is discussed extensively on Ace High. I think you will find the fix here:

@millansoft I am pretty sure this is the answer if you are still out there.

Try the last version of Ace High...

Yes, I already have my retro folder added to exclusions to avoid problems with Defender, not sure why it closes yet, I will try in another PC.

If you followed my guide, it needs to be set to C:\Games\Future Pinball\Future Pinball.exe. Also it says the standard user interface for Defender does not have a way to remove anything from scans for real-time protection so you must follow my guide if you want it to work..

Last edited:
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back