FizX BAM "FizX" New Physics for Future Pinball - Basic walkthrough and first demo of Sonic Pinball Mania

JLou5641

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Stargate
From @TerryRed :

I've been trying to learn the ropes of adding FizX to FP tables. FizX is a new physics system by JLou for FP-BAM (adapted from nFozzy techniques on VPX) that can completely change any FP table to have immensely better and more realistic physics in a way we never thought possible on FP. Gone

Merci, messieurs!
I'm not in 'pinball mode' these days (focusing more on bande dessinée et al),
but really appreciate these kinds of physics advancements.

Frankly my dear, I got bored of digital pinball's wonky physics long ago, but clever advancements like these, little by little... I feel like they'll one day reignite my passion & spirit for digital PB.

Thank you, gentlemen, thank you. :star:

i made huge progress on FizX Update. I invite you to test @TerryRed and @AnonTet table, which are not with the last FizX version ( still in test ), but the next update make another good step. When all FizX table will be updated to v107, i don't know how i could make better.. It should be tune preference from author after that for the gameplay.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back