Help FizX BAM FizX 3.0: How to tune physics in FizX profile

Yah, this is JLou's department.

Math can kiss my ass... so I'm not the best one to explain how it all works. :)

Just use the AIO Example table settings as a starting point and enable the Tweaker Tool to make it easy to change settings while playing to get an idea how they work. Then if you find settings you like, write them down and update your Fizx settings in the table script.

Yes, I know i'm lack of tutorial....
I need to make them. I try to do my best..
But i rarely have lot of time in a day dedicated to virtual Pinball.. The most of my free time is dedicated to FizX progress, support for @TerryRed on his table, wich is a support for me too with his private testing, and all his tutorial for everyone.
Those last week was mostly dedicated to VPW who ask for my help, and also BAM update and testing for Ravarcade.
So Ghostbuster Project is standy for now with all of that, and to be honnest, i think i use my pincab only for a maximum two hours in two weeks for VPW, and my VR headset, i didn't really used it since near a month.
I had also professional evolution this month.

Yah, this is JLou's department.

Math can kiss my ass... so I'm not the best one to explain how it all works. :)

Just use the AIO Example table settings as a starting point and enable the Tweaker Tool to make it easy to change settings while playing to get an idea how they work. Then if you find settings you like, write them down and update your Fizx settings in the table script.

Yes, I know i'm lack of tutorial....
I need to make them. I try to do my best..
But i rarely have lot of time in a day dedicated to virtual Pinball.. The most of my free time is dedicated to FizX progress, support for @TerryRed on his table, wich is a support for me too with his private testing, and all his tutorial for everyone.
Those last week was mostly dedicated to VPW who ask for my help, and also BAM update and testing for Ravarcade.
So Ghostbuster Project is standy for now with all of that, and to be honnest, i think i use my pincab only for a maximum two hours in two weeks for VPW, and my VR headset, i didn't really used it since near a month.
I had also professional evolution this month.
Just a joke my friends.
And :birthday: for your promotion JLou.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back