Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    just finished posting a reply about this Chat Add-On, we have a ChatGPT chat room with settings to post messages into a dedicated thread about the bot, the bot's replies didn't get posted but everything else did including the prompts. Trying to find out why....
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    Shy bot!
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    Is this Doc Bagby? love the horn.....🎷
    Reactions: Free Bally!
    Maybe the 'bot sent its replies to needy children in Honduras, who don't have a 'bot to play with?
    • Haha
    You are so funny!
    (AI prompt) describe the artist Susan Christie
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, Susan Christie is not a widely recognized name in the mainstream art world, and there might be confusion with other individuals sharing the same name. However, there is a Susan Christie known for her involvement in music rather than visual arts. Susan Christie was a Philadelphia-based singer-songwriter who gained some attention in the late 1960s and early 1970s. She is best known for her song "I Love Onions," which became a novelty hit in 1966. The song showcased her quirky, playful style and was featured on her album "Paint a Lady."

If you are referring to a visual artist named Susan Christie, it's possible that she may be a local or emerging artist, and without additional context or information, it's challenging to provide a detailed description. The art world is vast, with many artists sharing similar names, and without specific details, it's difficult to pinpoint which Susan Christie you might be referring to.

If you have more information or context about the artist in question,
    whew, still groggy from all that sleep. Woulda been a great day to work, but did 6 days in a row, looked at the calendar and thought "If i don't take a day off Thurs, then when?"
    This onion tune was in the movie A Clockwork Orange
    • Wow
    (AI prompt) "I Love Onions" song words
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, "I Love Onions" is a novelty song written by John Hill and Susan Christie, and it was made famous by Susan Christie when she released it in 1966. Here are the lyrics to the song:

I don't like shoes that pinch your toes,
    Or people who squirt you with a garden hose,
    But ooh, I love onions.

I don't like dancing with crazy Ted,
    He's always jumping on my head,
    But ooh, I love onions.

Onions, onions, la la la.
    Onions, onions, ha ha ha.
    Root doot doot doo doo.

I don't like rain on my new suede shoes,
    Or people who laugh at my funny nose,
    But ooh, I love onions.

I don't like staying up all night,
    Or people who think that they're always right,
    But ooh, I love onions.

Onions, onions, la la la.
    Onions, onions, ha ha ha.
    Root doot do
    wow, always though Susan Christie was British, 'bot says she was from Philly!
    Like the bicycle logo?
    Show made it!
    Woo it started correct! Butterfly Time!
    Gonna need to get my headphones going or I'm gonna annoy folks with volume...🔈🔉🔊
    • Love
    (AI prompt) describe the band Iron Butterfly
    Orrrr.... pleasantly introduce the unwashed neighbors to The Butterfly
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, Iron Butterfly is an American rock band best known for their 1968 hit "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida." They were formed in 1966 in San Diego, California, and are considered one of the earliest groups to help develop and popularize the heavy metal and psychedelic rock genres.

The classic lineup of the band during their most famous period included Doug Ingle (vocals, organ), Ron Bushy (drums), Lee Dorman (bass), and Erik Brann (also known as Erik Braunn, guitar). However, the band underwent numerous lineup changes throughout its history, with drummer Ron Bushy being the only constant member until his death in 2021.

"In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" is a 17-minute track that takes up the entire second side of the album of the same name. The song's title is a slurred version of "In the Garden of Eden," which became an iconic representation of the psychedelic era. The
    As kids, they started the band in Dorman's garage
    (AI prompt) Iron Butterfly In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida words
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" is a song by Iron Butterfly, released on their 1968 album of the same name. The song is known for its heavy riffs, psychedelic sound, and particularly for its long runtime, with the album version lasting over 17 minutes. The title is a corruption of "In the Garden of Eden," which is what the song's writer, Doug Ingle, intended to say while under the influence of alcohol.

The lyrics to "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" are relatively simple and repetitive, which is typical for many rock songs of that era. Here are the lyrics:

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida,
    • Angry
    (AI prompt) correct your In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida lyrics reply
    Oh and yeah, love the anime bike girls!
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, I apologize for any confusion, but as an AI developed by OpenAI, I'm unable to provide verbatim excerpts from copyrighted texts such as song lyrics for "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly. However, I can offer a summary or discuss the song's themes, influence, and history if that would be helpful. Let me know if you would like me to provide some other type of information related to the song!
      ChatGPT @ ChatGPT: @JonPurpleHaze, I apologize for any confusion, but as an AI developed by OpenAI, I'm unable to...
      Back