FP FPM - WPC95 Ball Trough Assembly (+ cutout and sample table) (v 0.8)

Future Pinball

madmrmax

Weeeeeee
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Here is a FPM of a Williams/Balley ball trough for a more accurate "above the playfield" ball ejector.

Untitled video.gif

1705532108001.png

Description-
I noticed that a few Williams use a different styled ball trough that is actually under the playfield, so both the drain hole and the ball kicker to start the game were all situated under the playfield. In addition, the trough has a nice flap to direct the ball into the shooter lane. Since I wanted things to be modeled as close as possible, I created this model.

Usage-
To use, just place it over the top of vertical up kick. Ensure the VKU has a model rendered, but make its texture to be black. Some adjustments to offset of this model are needed currently. See sample table. For visual experience, also included is the FPM of a larger hole that accepts the size of the trough ejector model.

I've labeled this as version 0.8 as I'd like to actually integrate a VKU with playfield cutout in one model and adjusting the offset issues with the Trough model.

NOTE: The TroughEject model should not be marked ornamental.

Attachments

• BallTroughEject.zip
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Best to label this as WPC95 era ball trough
It would not look out of place on a Stern either

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back