Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME > Visual Pinball WIPs

Visual Pinball WIPs Post information regarding any VP Project.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:55 AM
Co-Founder Of PN

Credits: 156,923.94
USA US Ohio
My Mood:
tiltjlp will become famous soon enoughtiltjlp will become famous soon enough
Default Genco;s 4-Player Skee Ball

I thought I would post about a long-term WIP Iím just now starting, Itís Gencoís 1974 four-player Skee Ball. While I seldom have any problems making my bagatelles, counter top games, or trade stimulators, I ejoy challenges, which Iíll often need to seek help with. This will be my first four-player game, which Iíll be building blind, since I have to use a playfield decal for the main part of the game, and a backglass decal for rhe scoreboard. And Iím determined to try my best to make this without semding it off to anyone to finish, if at all possible. So Iíll probably have lots of questions.

My sincere thanks go to Grizz, who redrew both the game and the scoreboard, and added the backboard, The backdrop Iíve adapted from a custom-made backdrop that Grizz created for me. Since I have vision issues, Grizzís original backdrop was too dark for me to see clearly. Upon brightening it, I liked it so much that I made additional one in a rainbow of assorted colors. If you would, keep your fingers crossed for me, Iím sure Iíll need it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Genco Skee Ball.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	382.6 KB
ID:	4830