Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > The Plunger > Arcade

Arcade Post anything about Pinball Nirvana's Arcade Here

Old 01-11-2014, 05:49 AM
Pinball Wizard

Credits: 396,124.31
sleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to all
Default The Tunes Behind the Flash Games

Only one or two.

This one drove me mad for a time. The tune used for Crystal Connection. This game:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums...ts&gameid=5205

I found it charming. Then it hooked me for a time. Couldn't name it. I thought it was maybe by Paul Mauriat. The "Love is Blue" guy. Or Michel Legrand, due to the style of piano. But no.

It is "Mariage D'amour" by Richard Clayderman. I've never heard of him, but apparently The Guinness Book of World Records lists him as the world's most successful pianist.

Hey. Maybe it's my system, but in the close-ups, watch his hands and count the finger movements to the number of notes that he is playing on the piano.

Boomshine. This game:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums...ts&gameid=4967

The song is "Excremental Intermission" by Tim Halbert, also known as The Boomshine Remix. I make no apologies for the *ripped* video version of this song. I've never watched it myself. I do like the tune however.

Apparently Tim Halbert has moved on to web design. I hope he is still active in music. This is his site:

http://timhalbert.com/
Old 01-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Pinball Pusher

Credits: 117,692.93
Coil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really nice
Talking What's In A Name ?

"Excremental Intermission" ...Sounds like shit!

When Lit
Old 01-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Pinball Pusher

Credits: 117,692.93
Coil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really nice

Actually I enjoyed both those bits. That's slo-mo on my machine too. It's not synced up to those assertive key strokes. "Excremental Intermission"...Hope it was time well spent...C-S

When Lit