Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > Real Pinball > Commercial Sims

Commercial Sims Discuss your favorite, or least favorite PC pin simulations.

Old 03-07-2015, 08:39 AM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 310,855.27
Ike Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to behold
Default Zaccaria collection released for Android.

i just randomly stumbled upon this. looks like it's pretty much brand new:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pixel.Zaccaria

the reviews are quite good so far. i haven't tried it yet. the collection includes almost the entire roster of zaccaria tables.

this hungarian company produces ipad / PC material as well, so i reckon there's a good chance this package will come to those platforms soon.
in the past they've produced the products "dream pinball," "pure pinball" and "e-games pinball."