Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > The Plunger > The Playfield

The Playfield A Forum for anything!

Old 09-26-2006, 03:52 AM
EM Enthusiast

Credits: 181,498.67
JonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of light
Default Give Shock* an hour?

@ vpf?
C'mon, i know he's a dickhead but the problems at this site are kinda created by VPF's rules.

Give him 1 hour and then ban him for another lifetime, if you see fit....

Throw the dog a bone,
Jon
Old 09-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Pinball Wizard

Credits: 21,409.62
destruk will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Give Shock* an hour?

ok, he was unbanned for 10 minutes today, but he didn't log in, so he's banned again.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:34 AM
EM Enthusiast

JonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of light

I think he's screwed up but give him 1 hour and delete anything you don't like, vpf, it's time to mend fences.

Do it before October 8th?
C'mon...
Rebirth!
Jon
Old 09-26-2006, 05:32 AM
EM Enthusiast

The Rebirth Brass Band Played in Nawlin's today with U2 and Greenday, i just feel you guys need to give peace a chance.

The Real band for Nawlin's folks was the Rebirth Brass Band...
Go Saints!
Old 09-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Pinball Wizard

Credits: 20,493.55
Kinsey is on a distinguished road

I'm sure it's unlikely. What happens if he's off having a bagel at a local deli for that 60 minutes?
Old 09-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Pinball Wizard

Credits: 36,396.61
TheManFromPOST will become famous soon enoughTheManFromPOST will become famous soon enough

I think I speak for Nic (though I have not asked) on this

NO

TheManFromPOST
Old 09-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Pinball Wizard

Credits: 44,035.09
elton will become famous soon enough

He only lasted 10 minutes at FP apparently - so I don't think you'd need to worry (not that you are worried) .

Old 10-09-2006, 07:26 PM
appropriate at this time

Credits: 72,509.57
Shockman will become famous soon enoughShockman will become famous soon enough

Yeah you cock sucker, I'm sure you do speak for that motherfucker too. Who the fuck were you guys speaking for when you said I could come back if AJ said it was OK, or if I fetched the posts. Who were you speaking for then? What about you 'POST? YOU told ME that I could post with an alt if I did not torment the staff about the past you lying SOB. You told this membership and your own as well that you said 'If I lay low' you did not. you said if I did not torment the staff about the past. You can speak for you can't you? I thought not. Fuck you Pope.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:52 AM
Administrator

Credits: 122,907.74
StevOz is just really niceStevOz is just really niceStevOz is just really niceStevOz is just really niceStevOz is just really nice

Shockman for US president...oh wait, maybe it is him?
Old 02-08-2017, 07:16 AM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 269,687.04
Ike Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to all

i'd take shockman in a country moment over the complete disaster we have now.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:04 AM
Administrator

StevOz is just really niceStevOz is just really niceStevOz is just really niceStevOz is just really niceStevOz is just really nice

Though at the end of "democrazy", the two preferred political backed by their own self interests was always going to go this way, same thing is happening here, no matter what corrupt legislation they pasted in the past...to ensure the them or us regime..
Old 02-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Pinball Porcupine

Ike Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to all

this is above and beyond, tho.

the flaws, self-interest and corruption of the system we have here are at least a known entity, and the consumers are arguably complicit in all that.

the rising theme is voter blocs less and less able to understand and deal with reality, more and more tending to grasp at amateurs and incompetents as leadership choices. it was already an alarming trend, but it just hit historic levels, this election.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:47 AM
Funken Druck

Credits: 78,372.41
da_prez is on a distinguished road

We'll miss ya Ike.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Pinball Porcupine

Lies
Old 02-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Pinball Pusher

Credits: 105,478.30
Coil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really nice

We have witnessed the end of Media controlled government. This is the first time in U.S. history our corporate controlled Media lost an election. The collusion between organized crime + centralized government + corporate controlled Media is being systematically disassembled. This peaceful revolution is happening in many countries. Brazil has impeached a corrupted president. George Soros & crew are creating the turmoil in that country, same as in the US, trying to save his sick empire.The British patriots defeated their corrupted Media and got their nation out of the E.U. while they still had a nation to protect and the E.U. collapses. This is how the old system dies and the end of that evil world order.

When Lit
Old 02-11-2017, 07:57 PM
RIP Ruby. Whosa good dog?

Credits: 222,589.79
LeeVanCleef is just really niceLeeVanCleef is just really niceLeeVanCleef is just really niceLeeVanCleef is just really niceLeeVanCleef is just really nice

Remember that lovely little turd you dropped in the Shoutbox the day after the election? The one that told us all about how Hillary Clinton was fleeing the country? That turned out to be a lie. Just like everything you wrote here. What really happened is a bunch of ignorant, undereducated morons... just like you... voted for a game-show host to be president. It's a much shorter story than your idiotic conspiracy theories, but the ending is just as sad.
I think I interrupted you. I believe you were about to tell us how the mirror-universe USS Enterprise traveled back in time and blew up the World Trade Center towers.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Well you do know Trump did know the true cause of 9/11....

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/25/trump4truth/

http://trumpcommission.org/

I wonder if the truth about 9/11 is still on his list?
Old 02-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Pinball Porcupine

my popcorn's getting cold.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:39 PM

LeeVanCleef is just really niceLeeVanCleef is just really niceLeeVanCleef is just really niceLeeVanCleef is just really niceLeeVanCleef is just really nice

No, that's not on his list anymore. He moved on to the crowds of Muslims he saw on 9/11 in New Jersey that were cheering the towers' destruction. That, surprisingly, turned out to be a complete lie. It's easy to tell when the celebrity apprentice-president is lying. It's when his lips are moving.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:54 PM

Sorry, guys. I really just popped in to thank Steve for the installer and see if I could get some help on programming my gamepad for it. Then I remembered that, the day after the election, Keith was mooing and farting all over the shoutbox about how Hillary was fleeing the country with millions of dollars. John pruned away the part where I asked Keith if he had any sense of decency left. And the part where I told him, in the immortal words of VP Dick Cheney, to go fuck himself. Guess I felt the urge to put it here for posterity.

Last edited by LeeVanCleef; 02-13-2017 at 12:01 AM.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:44 AM
Administrator

Really LVC, I'll admit to hitting the cranky old man state of awareness and fast approaching the too old to give a hoot...

I am sipping a TRADITIONAL DUTCH BEER as I type..a Hooten, eh they were on special for $11 a six pack...it's not a bad drop either I might add.

Not to happy about the middle aged spread that's seems to be happening despite still working as hard and peddling everywhere I need to go...drinking as hard.

I gave up the ciggies a few years ago because it was just a stupid expensive habit, yeah, nah not giving up the beers...

Also got home today no frigging internet had to reboot modem, computer/modem, then crawl around the back there with a torch and unplug re plug everything, though it all looked fine, though it seems that needed to be done, really...WTF!

I'm hopping we can goto the War on Horror next!

I could go on about being a carer for my dear ol' mum for many a year and now it's come to the stage where she has to go into 24 hour care so, the family house must be sold to pay for the care.

So don't you go all Dick Cheney on us or I'll change your forum name to Lassie or something....
Old 02-13-2017, 04:25 AM
Administrator

!@#$%^&*....

OK seems I got the internet working on the PC, but no wifi connection for my tablet or chromecast, ok login into the modem password seems to be the same, try again on tablet no go authentication problem WTF? Change password change tablet password to match, still the same stupid error, change it back, same error, ring internet support....sorry we a experiencing unusually heavy demand, please call again later...really I've rang that line about 3 times in the past 15 years and now this!

I was about to watch Dr Strange streamed to the big TV....this is really looking to be a great year, best ever!
Old 02-13-2017, 11:03 AM
appropriate at this time

Credits: 72,509.57
Shockman will become famous soon enoughShockman will become famous soon enough

Thread archaeology
Old 02-14-2017, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Well damn did I offend someone?

Old 02-15-2017, 03:41 AM
Pinball Porcupine

meh. perhaps it's not to worry about this latest temper tantrum, in any case.

like, eww-- how will POOR LITTLE ME ever co-exist in a world with the RUTTLES??

"THINGS for a massive, hilarious dichotomy, Alex!"
Old 02-16-2017, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevOz View Post
Really LVC, I'll admit to hitting the cranky old man state of awareness and fast approaching the too old to give a hoot...
LOL! How come Scientology is a religion and this isn't?
Old 02-16-2017, 12:48 AM
Administrator

Meh, I guess it comes down to the inalienable truth...

'Religion is fraud' (c)

That just came to mind not sure if it has been quipped before, if not consider it copyright and I want dollars for every time any other utters or posts those words!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:36 PM
Pinball Porcupine

did you know that laughing in the face of nervousness is a veritably healthy and common behavioral response upon stressful situations?

the more you know.
Old 02-18-2017, 05:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Savage View Post
did you know that laughing in the face of nervousness is a veritably healthy and common behavioral response upon stressful situations?

the more you know.
Really, not sure that is knowledge, supposition at best and sure it maybe something applicable and utilised by some.

Not something I can ever recall doing, though may have observed once or twice and can't recall it helping much for those that did go down that path.

Perhaps you are hinting at the ideology that religion at the very least provides false hope for many, makes their existence somewhat more more tolerable whilst fostering a spirit of giving, caring and community.

Giving, caring and community are ideal, though when tainted by religious beliefs it leads to the exclusion of all such ideals.