Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > Real Pinball > Bingos & Gambling Pins

Bingos & Gambling Pins Discuss your bingos and payout machines, or simply your memories

Old 05-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Inserted Coin

Credits: 17,130.45
dannyleach is on a distinguished road
Default Bigno Pinball Website.......

Rumor has it that someone on this forum is saying that my website is "tired and outdated" - Well "tired" maybe the case......lol......but "outdated" is a rumor at best - Please stop by next time you're bored - I am on-line and back in business......

Danny

http://danny.cdyn.com
The Following User Says Thank You to dannyleach For This Useful Post:
JonPurpleHaze (02-11-2016)
Old 02-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Pinball Nudger

Credits: 440.74
Kriss_Tinder is on a distinguished road

Is this your website? Why do you think that it's outdated? It look like a trustful website which is old and has a lot of captive audience. Also, I developed some small sites for my business. You do not mind if I'll ask you anything about your cache?
It seemed to me that page speed is a little bit low.. How do you think? Do you use cache?
Old 02-11-2016, 04:30 PM
EM Enthusiast

Credits: 181,498.67
JonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyleach View Post
Rumor has it that someone on this forum is saying that my website is "tired and outdated" - Well "tired" maybe the case......lol......but "outdated" is a rumor at best - Please stop by next time you're bored - I am on-line and back in business......

Danny

Hello Danny,

I'm happy that you are still going, your site is very important to Bingo lovers and I've been there many times.

Pinball Nirvana Forums - View Single Post -  list of solid state bingos Pinball Nirvana Forums - View Single Post - list of solid state bingos
Old 02-12-2016, 08:22 AM
Pinball Nudger

Credits: 440.74
Kriss_Tinder is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyleach View Post

Danny

Are you still using the pinballmirvana? Want to talk to you!