Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME > Visual Pinball New Releases

Visual Pinball New Releases Post information about latest releases.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Faralos

Credits: 124,907.30
faralos has a spectacular aura aboutfaralos has a spectacular aura aboutfaralos has a spectacular aura about
Default Rocky Horror Picture Show vp9.1.2

This pin is built using multiple level play fields. Now in most pins the lower play field is usually a bonus one and in my experience my ball usually lasted about two seconds once I got into a bonus area
Rocky Horror starts on that lower level, it is up to you to get to the upper levels!
For those of you who like pins on the harder side, just hit 5 then 1 to start the game
for those of you who like rules, hit "R" key at any time to call up the rule text box
Now I started this pin in September of 2011 and have been working off and on with it since September of 2011 as of now though due to personal reasons I am finished with it!
Whether it is actually finished remains to be played and experienced
since I have not play tested all of its many areas! (I suck at playing and any hard pins I make
I usually go with the theory 'it should work since it plays and doesn't crash!')
Have fun with it and don't forget your toast and umbrella!!
any feedback email me (table info has complete rule set)
and the complete sets of lyrics can be found here:
http://www.speedyshare.com/fsq5t/Zip...cture-Show.zip
as well as youtube links to the songs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rocky Horror Picture Show v1.JPG
Views:	221
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	5415  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rocky Horror v1.zip (77.99 MB, 197 views)
File Type: zip Zipped Lyrics for Rocky Horror Picture Show.zip (7.8 KB, 154 views)

Last edited by faralos; 09-21-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added lyrics site