Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME > Visual Pinball New Releases

Visual Pinball New Releases Post information about latest releases.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Pinball Nudger

Credits: 35,094.59
Neo is on a distinguished road
Default Zone Fury 1.0.0 WS

Zone Fury has been released and should be in the downloads section under VP Originals.

Zone Fury is based on the Zone mode in the Playstation 3 game Wipeout HD. It is the first table I've built with my currently-unreleased Bravo table template.

In Zone Fury, the goal is to get to as high a Zone as you possibly can. The table starts out at Zone 0 (Sub-Venom), and you advance Zones by making ramp shots. You progress through the Zones as in the original game. From the Wipeout speed classes early on, up to and beyond Zone 75 (Supersonic), "magnets" that serve as accelerators accelerate the ball as you progess through the Zones. The force of the bumpers also increases with each named Zone. The idea is that the game gets progressively faster the longer you play.

Please ask for my explicit permission before modifying this table for public release. I built this table as a fan of this series for fans of Wipeout and pinball. I don't own any of the images, sounds, and music used in this table. This table is not to be sold by anyone to anyone. The table and its music are meant to be available as a FREE DOWNLOAD to
be enjoyed by all. No profit of any kind is being made by the author of this table.If you bought this table either by ebay, or some other means, YOU WERE RIPPED OFF!!!

Game Music Credits

Table Startup/End of Game: Excerpts from "DOH T" by Cold Storage
Mix 01 and Mix 02: Excerpts from "Euphorasm Vol. 2" mixed by DJ Sly One
Mix 03: Excerpt from "Listening" mixed by YuSik
Multiball: "PSI-Missing" by Mami Kawada from the anime series To Ari Majutsu no Index

Hope everyone likes it. I think it's pretty fun, though it can be a bit of a drain monster.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zone Fury 1.0.0 WS.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	366.0 KB
ID:	5149  

Double Potions Pinball Productions

VP Tables Completed: Bubblegum Crisis MegaTokyo 2035 (VP8 & VP9), Initial D Pinball Stage (VP8 & VP9), Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist's Pinball, Tokimeki Forever With You (VP8 & VP9),
Harry Potter and the Silverball Dream (VP9), Zone Fury (VP9)

WIPs: Hextech (VPX), Other Tables to be Named Later

"Some say his tears are adhesive, and the outline around his nipple matches the Nurburgring...All we know is he's not the Stig, but rather, the Stig's pinball-playing cousin."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:
rcosmes (08-31-2018), sleepy (04-09-2012)
Old 04-16-2012, 06:19 AM
Pinball Wizard

Credits: 396,124.31
sleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to allsleepy is a name known to all

Good design, good choice of music, and nicely done.