Lunar Gravitar beta 3
Bumping is not in. It caused the ship to stick where certain angles are.
- The link planet has been fixed. You will link the same whether you press S at the system map, complete the link planet, or go to the link planet when the other planets are completed.
- Nicer brighter thrust animation for the fighter.
- You should be able to land first time with the lander. A variable was loose and sometimes you would crash no matter how good the landing.
- Rammers improved. They sometimes encroached where they shouldn't, and sometimes they spawned too many instances.
- Thump sound for shield impact.
- Major Havoc fanfare only if all flags are planted, otherwise a footfall sound.
- You appear over all landscapes if invincible and they still hide the thrust animation if you are not invincible.
-Other bugs fixed and improvements added.
Last edited by Shockman; 05-30-2012 at 08:49 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Lunar Gravitar v1.0||Shockman||Software||4||06-05-2012 09:38 PM|
|Lunar Gravitar beta 4||Shockman||Software||4||05-22-2012 08:27 PM|
|Lunar Gravitar beta 2||Shockman||Software||6||05-16-2012 01:09 PM|
|Lunar Gravitar beta 1||Shockman||Software||4||05-11-2012 06:03 PM|
|Lunar Gravitar wip||Shockman||Software||94||05-08-2012 06:34 PM|