Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > The Plunger > The Playfield

The Playfield A Forum for anything!

Old 09-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Pinball Technician

Credits: 50,306.06
pinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the rough
Default A PINBALL HOMAGE FOR MR MANLY PART XI

and now another edition of how to be manly. you are playing pinball at your favorite downtown arcade. after playing awhile you go outside for a breather. you see that a new pet store has just opened across the street and they have a sign outside saying snake exhibit today. this might be something manly to watch , so you go across the street and go in. to your suprise the snake exhibit is being done by a highly attractive female snake handler. she gives new meaning to the word HERpetologist. she describes the different types of snakes, their latin names, their habitat, what they eat, and so on. you find this boring and not very manly. you figure that this burmese beauty could use a dose of your manliness but how do you accomplish this in a manly manner. follow along in your manly manual and repeat after me.
#1 hey snake lady i've got a snake i'd like to slither into your den RIGHT HEERE.
#2 hey yummy britches lets play feed the snake, you be the snake, un-hook your jaw, and try to swallow me head first.
#3 hey toots why don't you put on some metallic lipstick, give me oral sex, then i'll have a copper head.
#4 hey sweet cakes after your done giving me oral sex you will remind me of my favorite snake, a spitting cobra.
use any or all of these phrases in just such a situation and what happens next leaves you gasping for air as a live boa constrictor is thrown at you wrapping itself around your neck. as the female snake handler will have no doubts as to what kind of man you really are. until next time this is mr. manly saying
BE MANLY AND GOOD DAY.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Inserted Coin

Credits: 39,643.23
GSGregg has a spectacular aura aboutGSGregg has a spectacular aura about

Yeah; I like it when Daryl Hannah comes to me in a dream, too
Old 09-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 253,521.33
Ike Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to all

pro tip: before proceeding, make she doesn't have unhingeable jaws.

it's the same principle as deepwater fish-- their jaws float and their bodies are basically expandable stomachs, allowing them to swallow fish bigger than them. yes... nature is indeed metallic.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:38 AM
Pinball Pusher

Credits: 99,157.32
Coil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really nice

Late At Night's When They Come Out...
I'm Sure You Know
What I'm Talking About

When Lit