Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > Future Pinball > Future Pinball Releases

Future Pinball Releases Post information about your latest Future Pinball releases.

Old 08-21-2006, 03:39 AM
Pinball Player

Credits: 32,788.77
Anthias is on a distinguished road
Default Madlax released (FP)

MADLAX is released at Pinball Originals - see link below.

With this initial release, I have cut back on some things - I cut back on video animations in game, and cut out some advaced rules in order to address performance issues. My hope is that a few of you will comment on the performance as it is and thus provide important data on how this runs on various rigs. I hope to reinstate a few of the cut backs in a future update (we're talking a few months from now) - once I have a better feel for how the table runs on everyones various gear. (and thus will be better able to assess which bits can go in ) That futuure update will also change the DMD font which I realise is not the perfect font for the theme.

Don't get me wrong - this is a complete game. I have tried to ballance completeness with performance. The attract mode animation is a good test for performance. Note that the loading time for the table is longer than most tables.

I hope you all enjoy this release, which in some ways pulls ellements from several eras of pinball Now I can get on with some of my other important projects

http://www.pinball-originals.com/dlo...le&file_id=971
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenyml_406.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	3046