Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > The Plunger > Arcade

Arcade Post anything about Pinball Nirvana's Arcade Here

Old 01-01-2008, 07:51 PM
EM Enthusiast

Credits: 205,338.56
JonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of light
Default Arcade Crowns and Messages

A new feature has been added that shows which games a member is the current top scorer in. The current leader is leuzier13 , you can view the game icons in anyones profile.

Another feature that has been disabled was the automatic sending of an email when your score has been beaten, the hyper links in those emails didn't work.

The system is now set to send a Private Message to you for tournaments that you are entered in, (when a tournament gets filled, etc.) as well as high score information for any game, the PM is only sent to the high score holder of a game if it gets beaten.

There are a couple of ways to change your notifications, the first is in the Your Settings tab within the Arcade, Receive Arcade-Notifications ?
Your can select if you want to receive messages from the Arcade.

The second area controls notifications for the entire Forums and can be changed in your User Control Panel, in the Edit Options Tab.

(You need to be Logged in to visit the settings links)

Happy New Year!

Last edited by JonPurpleHaze; 01-26-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Pinball Player

Credits: 35,555.49
lionheart88 is on a distinguished road

I don't think my stats carried over to the new system.

1st Place Finishes:0
2nd Place Finishes:0
3rd Place Finishes:0
Top Ten Finishes:1
Total Games In Arcade:4070
Total Games Played By 1
Total Games Played:3394
The Following User Says Thank You to lionheart88 For This Useful Post:
JonPurpleHaze (01-09-2008)
Old 01-09-2008, 11:12 PM
EM Enthusiast

JonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah lionheart88, when the new arcade system was added i tried to find a way to import the stats from the original one but it doesn't look too hopeful.

There was no progress or updates happening with the original arcade (PNFlashgames) so it was time to add the new one, both of them are active.
The Following User Says Thank You to JonPurpleHaze For This Useful Post:
lionheart88 (01-10-2008)
Old 02-09-2008, 09:01 PM
EM Enthusiast

I've discovered a couple of problems with the Arcade Private Messaging system, Email isn't sent to me about these new PM's so i think it might be best for me to activate the email option.

Another bug that needs to be squashed, the number of crowns for some users profile doesn't match the info in the arcade, i think it's related to games that have been changed but need to research it some more.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:43 PM
EM Enthusiast

This bug has been eliminated....

Quote:
Another bug that needs to be squashed, the number of crowns for some users profile doesn't match the info in the arcade, i think it's related to games that have been changed but need to research it some more
Old 02-18-2008, 06:28 PM
EM Enthusiast

OK, I spoke too soon......

I've discovered that the information will not match properly if any games are removed and also possibly when new ones are added, it's a simple fix but due to this problem and the massive changes currently being done in the Arcade, it won't match until things settle down.