Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > The Plunger > The Playfield

The Playfield A Forum for anything!

Old 10-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 269,668.64
Ike Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to all
Default Two stealth games to play in browser. I hope you like them.

One of my current projects is to revisit the dying realm of Flash games and to slowly, painstakingly, create a "best of the best" collection. This will involve thousands, possibly tens of thousands of game evaluations. A glutton, you say? Punishment, you say?

I'll be reviewing / publishing on a pretty well-known site some time in the future, but for now I'd like to sneak a couple of my selections on to good'ol PN. Are you down? If so, here's two picks from my "Stealth" collection----

Tiny Heist. Turn-based; a rogue-like, I suppose. Easy to get in to, but a lot of details and complexity come in to play as the stages progress. If you can make it through all 15 levels you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.
http://terrycavanaghgames.com/tinyheist/

Ultimate Assassin 3. Move in real-time with the guards. Combination of reflexes, anticipation and planning on your part. Keyboard. Assassinate the boss and escape. Avoid being spotted, avoid enemy gunfire, and use your two special abilities as needed.
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/636000...ssin3_2014.swf