Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > The Plunger > The Playfield

The Playfield A Forum for anything!

Old 07-15-2015, 05:41 PM
Pinball Technician

Credits: 62,768.65
pinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the rough
Default A PINBALL HOMAGE FOR MR. MANLY PART IV

and now another edition of how to be manly you get home from a long day at work and just want to relax playing one of your vintage restored pinball machines in your mancave. as you are playing your wife comes in with the daily mail. look honey we got a wedding invitation for my sisters wedding and hands it to you to read. you almost power puke all over the invitation as you read it. A LESBIAN WEDDING you shout. its my only sister and i want us to go your wife says. you want to let your wife know about your dis-pleasure about attending such an event but how do you accomplish this in a manly manor. follow along in your manly manual and repeat after me. #1 hmmm the government just legalized lesbian weddings did they also legalize bestiality. #2 we better get their wedding gift from modells because lesbians dont like dicks. #3 RSVP what does that mean Romantically Sucking Vaginal Penis. use any or all of these phrases in just such a situation and later that night when you and your wife are in bed and you think your wife is turning into a lesbian because the only oral sex you get is talking about it. your wife will have no doubts as to what kind of man you really are. this is mr. manly saying BE MANLY AND GOOD DAY.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinballdaveh For This Useful Post:
Coil_Smoke (07-17-2015)
Old 07-31-2015, 01:21 PM
Pinball Technician

pinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the rough

no responces to this post yet. did i cross the line with this story?
Old 12-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Pinball Technician

#4 I guess at the wedding your sisters vibrator will be the best man.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 310,860.52
Ike Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to behold

this is your roving puppy, chasing after self-respect, duly noting that #2 cracked me up in particular.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Pinball Pusher

Credits: 117,692.93
Coil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really nice
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballdaveh View Post
no responces to this post yet. did i cross the line with this story?
Since when does this place have lines...?

When Lit