Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > The Plunger > The Playfield

The Playfield A Forum for anything!

Old 07-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Pinball Technician

Credits: 54,178.57
pinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the roughpinballdaveh is a jewel in the rough
Default A PINBALL HOMAGE FOR MR. MANLY PART XII

And now another edition of how to be manly. You are playing pinball in the arcade of the new animal theme park in town. After leaving the arcade you check out what animal exhibits the park has. You spot a building called the world of birds. Ahhh I might see some predatory bird swooping down on some defenceless animal and decide to go in. Once inside you find out that the tour will be led by a highly attractive female tour guide. She walks the group around to all the bird exhibits and identities all the bird species. at the end of the tour you didn't see any predatory birds and you want to let the female tour guide know how you feel about your disgust, but how do you accomplish this in a manly manor. Follow along in your manly manual and repeat after me. #1 hey yummy britches you know that the toucan and I have something in common, we both have big peckers. #2 Hey smacker pants let's play feed the birds. You be the hungry young chick sitting in the nest with your mouth open and I'll feed you my big juicy worm. #3 hey buns a Poppin let's play bird watcher, you be the bird watcher and I'll show you my pee cock. #4 hey babe after your done giving me oral sex you will remind me of my favorite bird A SWALLOW. Use any or all of these four phrases in just such a situation, and seconds later you think that you are in a remake of Alfred Hitchcock's movie "the birds" as you are thrown into a cage of large black crows, the female tour guide will have no doubts as to what kind of man you really are. Until next time this is Mr. Manly saying BE MANLY AND GOOD DAY.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinballdaveh For This Useful Post:
Coil_Smoke (07-11-2017), Ike Savage (07-11-2017)
Old 07-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 272,417.06
Ike Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to all

indeed, i'm reminded of that scene in "excalibur" (1980) in which crows are picking apart knights strung up on morgana le fey's hanging tree. (see attached pic)

hah, i nabbed that pic from a nifty trivia / movie-buff site i just happened to bump in to which recounts the whole dang movie, picture-book style: (pretty excellent site, really)
http://www.scifimoviezone.com/fantasyexcalibur.shtml

btw, "animal theme park" sounds like a pretty wonky concept. sort of a cross between a zoo and a carnival. is that... correct?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	excalibur028.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	7136  

Last edited by Ike Savage; 07-12-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Pinball Pusher

Credits: 106,548.37
Coil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really niceCoil_Smoke is just really nice

Feeling that manly appetite welling up in your gut...? Get your self "Down_E_Ocean" as they say in these parts. And get your Big Manly Parts into BIG PECKERS Bar&Grill....

When Lit