Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > Real Pinball > General Pinball

General Pinball General Pinball Topics

Old 05-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Inserted Coin

Credits: 323.33
Lippy is on a distinguished road
Default *Something New* Pinball Art 'Zine

Hello Ballers
This is Lippy. I am a professional illustrator and animator here in the San Francisco Bay Area. Iíve been a pinhead since age 11 and I have just published my first Artist's Book based on PINBALL and my memories & visual impressions of growing up as a player/enthusiast in the 60ís & 70ís.

ďBinge TriggerĒ is the title, and itís a 12-page, pamphlet sized, Ďzine with hand-pulled silkscreened images and stories based on my relationship with pinball. Itís a limited edition of 200 copies signed & numbered ó and every copy includes a custom silkscreened sticker that is UV-tolerant so it stays vibrant for more than 5 years in direct sunlight. Stick it on your favorite machine! (never, right?)

You can see more information about the book and watch a short video about its production here:

http://www.bingetrigger.com

Please let me know what you think. Youíre my people.
Enjoy,
Lippy

Sample:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lippy For This Useful Post:
Ike Savage (05-26-2016), LeeVanCleef (05-27-2016)
Old 05-26-2016, 09:29 PM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 272,417.06
Ike Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to allIke Savage is a name known to all

fellow artist here, and also a big appreciator of BD's and graphic novels. the harry williams sequence reminds me a little bit of the fabulous "big book of..." series of graphic novels.

anyway, it looks really nice, and i hope you share this work with the other online pinball places, like rec.games.pinball, pinside.com, pinballnews.com, etc.

i'm migrating all my media to digital format. if at some point you decide to sell an e-version (PDF, CBR, etc), please let us know.

Last edited by Ike Savage; 05-27-2016 at 06:09 AM.