Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > VP/VPM Help and Support > Resources & Tutorials

Resources & Tutorials Announce & Discuss Resources and Tutorials

Old 01-14-2011, 06:22 AM
PN co-founder

Credits: 215,802.09
tiltjlp has a spectacular aura abouttiltjlp has a spectacular aura about
Default Need Help Finding Images

Iíve been looking for Japanese-made WWII themed games for a special multiple-table project Iím working on. Without going into too much detail, I have images of German, US, and Emglish WWII themed games, but so far havenít found anything representing Japan. These games would be thought of as propaganda, used to boost the morale of each counrty, and I hope to present a balanced picture.

So far I have about 8 images from England, Germany, and the UK. If you should find any similar images from Japan from the WWII era, would you please send them to me at zifbob @ gmail DOT com? Thanks in advance for any help you try to offer. Iím doing this in hopes of showing a hidden facet of pinball history in a non-judgmental way.