View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 05:17 AM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 0.00
Ike Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to behold

hi kathy / sister--

before we all disperse to the winds, such as the way nature typically works, i wanted to add that over the years arne -DID- write about you folks from time to time, generally with fondness / appreciation. other times from the mystical perspective that we never quite understood.

anyroad, you all can look that kind of stuff up if you have a mind to using the "advanced search function." example:

Quote:
My Old Man one day decided to spray paint it Red with White Roof, like A Fire Chief Car. I was asleep at the time. On a Sunday Morning. He pretended to be drunk at the time. He did a shitty job. This was the car that I drove to Warner/Reprise in, for work.

Later in the same era, my younger Sister smashed the front end when she hit another car with it. She was okay. She was 19. She had no job and was driving to college at the time. She initially refused to help buy a replacement car. She claimed it wasn't fair. I don't know how the hell she was able to settle with the other driver in the wreck. She got a job at McDonalds and then gave me some money.

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums...97&postcount=7
also, i think we owe JPH a world of thanks for keeping this site (and so many sleepy memories) alive. i mean, it's kind of crazy that this place keeps rocking on while the other sites in the scene keep crumbling in to archive.org dust.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ike Savage For This Useful Post:
Sleepy's Sister (09-24-2016)