View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 08:07 PM
EM Enthusiast

Credits: 0.00
JonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of lightJonPurpleHaze is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the play list. More about Israel K. (Bruddah IZ), my parents have been going to the same part of Hawaii that he was from since the 1970's and live there now. They knew him and used to see him at local ranchers luau's.
Quote:
JonPurpleHaze, is your user name an homage to Jimmy Hendrix, or do you like Abita Beer? The local brewery in my town is Abita Brewing and they have several great brews, Purple Haze being one. I'm especially fond of Turbo Dog, myself.
My username is about 50% due to Jimi Hendrix and 50% due to my life long love for the football team, the Minnesota Vikings, their defense back in the day was often referred to the Purple Haze. Sadly, it's not about Abita Brewing but I have had both of those beers, my first one was when I went to New Orleans for 2 weeks with my older brother for Jazz Fest.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonPurpleHaze For This Useful Post:
GSGregg (09-21-2016), Sleepy's Sister (09-22-2016)