View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 0.00
Ike Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to behold

sorry dude, kind of a rushed reply here,
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGregg View Post
I've always believed (supposed, rather) that Mac and Mc were Scottish, while O' was Irish
traditionally i understand that to be the case. "mac" originally meaning "son of" and "O'" meaning "descended from." but all the mixing has them being used on both sides of the irish sea rather equally, it seems.

Quote:
You worked on THIS (studio) cut? Or an instrumental version.....
i made that particular video slideshow with an old version of windows moviemaker and uploaded it to my youtube channel, where it took off. i didn't have anything to do with the hapa song of course, but i made sure to give them a lot of credit and i'm guessing they liked it since they never complained to youtube, seemingly.

many times when someone uses a band's song in a YT video, especially when no credit is given, it seems that youtube will strip the music out or just delete the video.

Quote:
He, Ike---what, or whose, thumbs were you trying to find in my John's Country Carnival thread? I got mine locked away safe.
was that me looking for something...? i guess i've completely forgotten now. :S
The Following User Says Thank You to Ike Savage For This Useful Post:
GSGregg (09-19-2016)