Thread: Yes, We Can..
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 02:28 AM
RIP Ruby. Whosa good dog?

Credits: 0.00
LeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaffar View Post

i don't get liberals... they'll fight for the right to kill the unborn and use abortion as birth control, and fight even harder to prevent a death-row inmate from being lethally injected. they'll fight to prevent kids from praying in schools, and fight even harder to let gay men marry in a church.
I don't get conservatives. They'll stand outside an abortion clinic screeching that "every life is sacred", yet they sure enjoy their death rows. They bitch and moan that government is controlling everyone's life, then they run crying to the government to tell everyone who can get married to whom. But, hey, it's America. I support your right to have ill-informed, bigoted opinions. Stay golden, Pony Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaffar View Post
i've been wanting to marry my dog sinse i brought him home from the pound. with the dem's in complete control i'll be able to this time next year.
How ironic. When I read your first post, I said to myself "that guy's a real dog-marryer." Maybe not in those exact words.
(Dammit, now Palin's winking in my post!)
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeVanCleef For This Useful Post:
ValamirCleaver (11-08-2008)