View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 10:30 PM
RIP Ruby. Whosa good dog?

Credits: 0.00
LeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of light

As an addendum: in certain... chemically-altered states... my icon of LRH demands that some facts be spoken. In the last year, endlessly-inventive actor Tom Cruise played Jack Reacher in Jack Reacher and Jack in Oblivion. Both films are some of the greatest celluloid stories ever told, and there's no reason not to spend your hard-earned money on them. While we're at it, if you're looking for the best books ever written, please follow this link. Hail, Xenu! http://www.bridgepub.com/

LOL! I gotta admit, I didn't really study that link very closely before I pasted it on here. Did you know that "your price" for Dianetics is only $20? Because you'll never find it at a used bookstore or a Goodwill for less than a dollar!

Last edited by LeeVanCleef; 03-24-2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Assisting the monetarily and spiritually empty masses find comfort in Dianetics
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeVanCleef For This Useful Post:
Ike Savage (03-25-2014)