View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 07:49 AM
Inserted Coin

Credits: 0.00
FWSPIN is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much for the input and help Coil_Smoke. The machine used to work very well but hasn't been played in many many years, which is a shame with how much fun I used to have with it. It worked until my dad messed with something in the back and it quit working and has been since stored. I talked to Dr. Scotts Pinball in Maumee Ohio (about an hour from where I live) about getting it running again and getting all new rubber on the bumpers and what have you (round about $500). I kind of figured it was rare from the very little info I could find about it and seeing it was produced during the war. I have the wood that is missing from the front of the machine to hold the glass in. I found it on the inside of the machine under the playfield lol. Everything is there minus the door for the coin box. I'd say it's in fair shape IMO but I don't really know too much about these. It has wear by the flipper buttons and some wear on the sides. I'll post up some more pictures I took of it yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	128.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	6709   Click image for larger version

Name:	130.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	6710   Click image for larger version

Name:	124.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	6711  

Last edited by FWSPIN; 12-31-2015 at 07:54 AM.