View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 10:48 PM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 0.00
Ike Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to behold

Totally! Ah, well, maybe not. (probably not) But they're pretty interesting creatures on the whole IMO. For example, they typically give birth to clones of four individuals because of the way the egg divides. Crazy, huh?

Yeah, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood went national in the late 60's IIRC. Around the same time as Sesame Street, I think. So what were kids watching before that? Andy Divine, Captain Kangaroo and Howdy Doody? Pretty good shows all, but not on the same level IMO.

Anyway, I respect the hell out of the first two in particular, but it's actually the Teletubbies I'm probably most fond of. Just the idea that college students were having toke parties and watching the 'Tubbies doing their thing tends to crack me up pretty good.

Fred a Navy Seal? I never heard that one. I guess that's why Snopes and WP are such useful, quick-hitting sites IMO. More people probably in life could probably benefit from that simple info. :O

On a semi-related note, good ol' Bob Ross was an Air Force petty officer IIRC.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ike Savage For This Useful Post:
GSGregg (09-14-2018)