View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 09:16 PM
Pinball Player

Credits: 0.00
Sleepy's Sister has a spectacular aura aboutSleepy's Sister has a spectacular aura about

Our brother, Sean, had a special request on KLOS radio today for Arne. He sent me this email after it played:

"So, I decided to make a music request to KLOS today. I actually spoke to B.C. (Bob Coburn the D.J. who is still working despite battling lung cancer). I requested Golden Slumbers (although I called it ”Carry that weight”. This song holds special significance to me as you played it for me (Abbey Road album) on the last day I visited Canada (you made me pancakes for breakfast) and it brought tears to my eyes then. BC was not sure if he would be able to play it but, as I was getting into my truck, it was on the radio! I shouted this is for you Lynn (Arne) as I pounded my fist in celebration on the steering wheel. When the song ended BC said “ A special request for a special brother” and that song brought tears to my eyes again. I do not know if you can listen to replays of shows but, if so it is today at approximately 11:48 a.m. mark of telecast."

Last edited by Sleepy's Sister; 09-22-2016 at 09:33 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sleepy's Sister For This Useful Post:
Ike Savage (09-23-2016), JonPurpleHaze (09-22-2016), LeeVanCleef (09-25-2016)