View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 0.00
Ike Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to behold

What's particularly face-palming to me is that if Trump had run as a Dem in the GE, these very same "conservatives" and GOPers would be having a field day with him.

The hypocrisy is unreal.

The best they can really do is just attack back harder with all kinds of diverse accusations, mindless or not that they usually don't have facts on their side. It's almost their whole playbook at this point. "Mueller is leading a vicious, petty witchhunt, and what about, what about, what about the Clintons?!"

Indeed as I see it, that's pretty representative of how morally bankrupt the American Conservative faction has been for a while, now -- roughly since the time of the Southern Strategy, I think. But it seems like they've been getting more extremist, more hysterical, more shameless and really, more bigoted in recent years. I just hope a healthy percentage of them are just going along for the ride so to speak, and are actually better people than that as individuals.