View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 06:04 PM
Pinball Player

Credits: 0.00
Sleepy's Sister has a spectacular aura aboutSleepy's Sister has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the suggestions and the get well wishes. I love Chilies of any kind: Jalapeno, Thai, Habanero, Poblano. The only one I'm not fond of is the lowly Bell Pepper. It doesn't have any kick. I hadn't thought of the horseradish. I love horseradish too. I make a tea out of grated ginger, honey, lemon, and tumeric that helps soothe the cough. Tumeric is great for inflammation. I just read an article about the medicinal benefits of Thyme for coughing.

I'm also very concerned about bacteria evolving into superbugs due to all of the overuse of antibiotics. I have a granddaughter who is always on some type of antibiotics. My daughter-in-law takes her to the doctor at the slightest sniffle and browbeats the doctor into prescribing them. (I strongly suspect she might have munchausen syndrome by proxy.) I've tried to talk to her about this, but it is none of my business. What can you do?? That is an interesting and plausible theory about the virli adapting to behave more like natural occurring human bacteria.

Last edited by Sleepy's Sister; 01-23-2018 at 06:18 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sleepy's Sister For This Useful Post:
GSGregg (02-03-2018), Ike Savage (02-04-2018)