View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Former Operator

Credits: 0.00
Itchigo will become famous soon enoughItchigo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
Should PN go to you, we should preserve the Maintenance and Repair subforum.
Also, I still like many of the Flash games here, and would think about preserving the current High Scores for those games.
You might want to ask Jon about acquiring the pinballnirvana domain URL for directs to any future site. That way, anyone trying to reach PN will find it at its new location, if that happens. EDIT: Except that PN sees a ton of Bots.
I don't want to give the impression that I'm entitled to anything, I kind of took that from your first line. I did PM Jon about the files, and I'm not opposed to populating my forum with PN topics added. But as I'm not too technically inclined, I'd need help with the forum stuff.

I can't take on more financial obligations right now as I'm going through a change of employment (don't get me started). I can say that I run Roguepinball.com for about 120$ a year. I use free forum software (SMF), and a filesharer for downloads. From what Jon told me a while back, it's considerably less than PN or other sites.

I said this earlier today at Rogue, but I'm open help as an Admin or Mod. My wife is a mod, but she haven't really had to do anything. I rarely get bots because I have security questions on signup.

Question: What company made the Game Firepower?
Answer: Williams.

I am a one man show because there isn't that much to do. Not because I won't relinquish control.

FREEDOM!!
Join the Rogue (A different kind of pinball site)
http://roguepinball.com/index.php
The Following User Says Thank You to Itchigo For This Useful Post:
elton (01-13-2016)