View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Pinball Porcupine

Credits: 0.00
Ike Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to beholdIke Savage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballdaveh View Post
THANK YOU John for such a great site. its been fun taking on repair challenges. hopefully my experiences has helped many forum members with their repairs. thanks for allowing me to post my manly man episodes. that other site shot my first one down in 1 day. whats up with this server company anyway. should i send my cousin tony to make them an offer they couldn't refuse? losing this site is like a part of me is being ripped out of me. parting is such sweet sorrow.
pinballdaveh, one thing i was always kind of curious about is whether you took it upon yourself or whether you had an arrangement with jon to field the tech Q's here? before you, there was another guy from texas who had that role, and it almost seemed like the baton got traded off smoothly betweenst you.

there's also the mystery of how this site could be so quiet in general except for the steady stream of owners reporting problems with their machines. i don't think we ever cleared up that mystery, did we...?

if only there was a little more time before the cutoff, it would be kind of fun to put together a 'best of / worst of' list of PBN escapades.

of course, most of the main players don't show up here anymore (like pacdude, bob, phoenixx, shockman, shiva, tilt, etc), so for newer folks, our squabblings, hilarity and various atom bombs dropped would all be kind of irrelevant. i guess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ike Savage For This Useful Post:
LeeVanCleef (01-09-2016), sleepy (01-10-2016)